Onlyfire 13 bar flavorizer sets in stainless steel, $14 at Amazon

I watched the stock # dwindle most of the day yesterday -- 14 left-8-4-2..... and out this morning.
I should have got a set to play with, but I was able to keep my weberitis in check......

I'm happy to buy RCplanebuyer flavorizer bars for any of my own personal grills but for a flip it would be harder to justify. Unless you can find the right buyer that appreciates the value in them and you can prove what you have.
Highly unlikely in my experience. Shiny new flavorizers and grates do help a sale, but very few people buying “used” grills really get the difference. You would be extremely hard pressed to recover your 96 bucks. Save those for personal keeper grills.😎

Exactly. As long as you can say "Stainless steel", they don't care about the specifics. I put 9mm SS grates on my Gold B and the buyer didn't blink an eye. I am 98% sure that if they were the standard 7mm SS grates, he would have been just as happy. I have 7mm grates on my Gold C for sale now.

I had picked up a Genesis 2000 from a little old lady that had 9mm Stainless Grates in it, which I have to assume were original OEM from when they got that grill new. Is there any “benefit” or desirability from a quality standpoint in those grates? I cleaned them up and tucked them away in my stash.

I had a summit 420 with 9mm grates that grill have a lot of hard miles on it but the grates looked flawless and brand new after a deep cleaned them. Not a pit or mark or anything. The quality of the SS was incredible. I wonder if that SS was the same.

Back