Onlyfire 13 bar flavorizer sets in stainless steel, $14 at Amazon

Yes.
Two 1.4" bars >> 2.8" is only 1/2" taller than the single 2.3" single ---- I'm pretty certain there is more than enough clearance beneath the grate to accommodate it...... It won't be the 'same' as a true 13 bar unit, but close enough for me.
Ok, that could be interesting. Let's see the pics if you do it.

OK.... the brain is really working in OCD mode now...... I'm thinking that locating pins would be overkill.... BUT --- I just realized that those extra bars would allow me to push them close together to form a 'heat deflector or tuning plates' that would work PERFECTLY for my most used 'raised grate' style of smoking/slow cooking with a smoke tube on the gassers..... It would basically turn the grill into an oven while only using the center burner! Or any combo. I was always thinking I needed a pan to put on the grates below a raised grate to make it work well --- this just might be the IDEAL reconfigurable (and CHEAPEST!!!) option. I'm starting to get excited now.... Its all being tempered by the reality that I haven't used the B in over 2.5+ years since I can do most of what I want on the 2 burner spirit..... Kinda sucks when reality kicks in, but for the minimal price it makes it hard to say no.

Last edited:
I just went out and measured my B --- its 4" from the flavor bar 'shelf' to the bottom of the grate.... This could work out really well....

I also realized the B needs a good cleaning even tho it hasn't been used in a long time..... :(

Back