Ok Caught up now!

Eric A

TVWBB Super Fan
So Saturday night was hoping for Ribs on the WSM, but kettle one more night....These ribs were very very good.
smoked first 3 hrs at 225, fluctuate between 217 up to 244, never higher was going to accept 250 with the kettle, next hour and half foiled and let temp go up to 300. Unwrapped and sauced left on for another 20 min. Sauce # 5 with my secret rub................ So secret I don't know what it was but it was gooooood.

IMG_2126.JPG

Rubbed and waiting

IMG_2132.JPG

sauced and finished

IMG_2133.JPG

oh so tender

IMG_2137.JPG

A little side dish

IMG_2140.JPG

my son made some beans

IMG_2141.JPG

Dinners served

IMG_2142.JPG

Dinners done...............lol

Have a great day all, Tonight ! Rib Eyes

LOL, I ate it waiting for the other two to finish! ....... I sauced and threw the third rack on my gas Weber to finish it. when I cook Three racks on the Kettle I stack them like Jamie P shows on the Weber website. But to finish with sauce the way I have learned here; I need more real estate then the 22 Kettle provides

Thank you all for the response. I must say, the first bite, I couldn't believe I had made these myself, I almost teared up.............. Then I realized, I had not made these myself, but with the help of the community right here. The talent and wisdom of the collective put me on this course to rib nirvana............ um, ya....... The number 5 sauce is awesome!

Back