New source for grates and flavorizors

I just tried the code and it was not valid :( I tried to order a set of flavorizer bars for my Silver B Genesis

I just tried the code and it was not valid :( I tried to order a set of flavorizer bars for my Silver B Genesis

I was able to use it to buy a set of grates and one set of their flavorizer bars that I also needed. It took $20 off. But, when I tried to do it again for one more set of grates only, the code did NOT work. Maybe my first impression was correct. I had Discover points, so the between them and the $20 off I got a set of grates and a set of bars for a total less than $50.

I was able to use it to buy a set of grates and one set of their flavorizer bars that I also needed. It took $20 off. But, when I tried to do it again for one more set of grates only, the code did NOT work. Maybe my first impression was correct. I had Discover points, so the between them and the $20 off I got a set of grates and a set of bars for a total less than $50.

If you were able to get the discount for the bars (Silver B) then you lucked out as it didn't work for me...maybe we should call it the "Jon effect" now :D

I was only able to get it to work for the Silver B grates.

I tried the Silver B flavorizer bars like you guys did and it did not work - not if I was going to order with the grates and not if I tried a separate order.

But - I'm not complaining - $20 was a good discount on those and enough to make me try them on my Silver B.
Thanks for the tip, all.

Greg thanks for finding those, Sam ditto for the coupon code and JK thanks for the comparison. Just snagged a set of the grates for $29.95 the code will work for one set as someone said.

The code also works for two sets of grates. ;-) And thanks for that coupon hint. Even the crappiest aftermarket grates are normally more expensive.

Last edited:
All of these companies have such a target audience here. That said, I am most happy that they don't know!

- - - Updated - - -

And I do sales for a living!!!

All of these companies have such a target audience here. That said, I am most happy that they don't know!

- - - Updated - - -

And I do sales for a living!!!

TH I am in sales also but since they put them on Amazon they really don't need to target anyone someone here will find this stuff then of course its the Bruce effect sell the things out as they raise prices. I am hoping these grates don't disappear but a lot of this stuff does almost like they make a production run when they are gone they are gone.

Here is a link to some Performer Stainless GBS Grates I bought for mine just updated my review in the charcoal forum. They are unavailable have been for months cause I check here in there. I found these they were 25.99 the last price saying they were unavailable was 36 and change.

You got to jump on this stuff when it comes up cause no idea if its going to be available down the road.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0798LPLMC/tvwb-20

I have tried the code again with various combinations to no avail. It seems that you only get one use, although I didn't see where that was stated.

If a "good" sales person targeted us, we'd be toast. Not a pushy guy, but a real rep. Someone who asked what we were looking for and delivered.

I digress.

Greg thanks for finding those, Sam ditto for the coupon code and JK thanks for the comparison. Just snagged a set of the grates for $29.95 the code will work for one set as someone said.

Sure. I cruise around in Amazon a lot. I don't need grates or flavorizors right now but figured they might be of interest to my flipper friends. 😀

Hello, found this site while trying to determine my options for my 1st Weber. Any help in figuring how my grates would be needed for which models?
Thinking Genesis 310 or 410 depending on what I can find end of year deal.
I see I missed Lowe's.
If the last Home Depot e610 hangs around long enough, maybe it will go down.
I wanted an SE model for SS grates, but thinking if these work, I have more options.
I can't figure out of the 3 models have the same size, just more grates, or if actually different.
thanks!

Hello, found this site while trying to determine my options for my 1st Weber. Any help in figuring how my grates would be needed for which models?
Thinking Genesis 310 or 410 depending on what I can find end of year deal.
I see I missed Lowe's.
If the last Home Depot e610 hangs around long enough, maybe it will go down.
I wanted an SE model for SS grates, but thinking if these work, I have more options.
I can't figure out of the 3 models have the same size, just more grates, or if actually different.
thanks!

These grates and bars won't fit the new Genesis II series grill and AFAIK, Qulimetal doesn't make sets for them yet (I haven't seen any). The only aftermarket SS grates that I've seen for the new Genesis II grills (so far) are the ones from Stanbroil...

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07C82P8NV/tvwb-20

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07C7JKKF2/tvwb-20

Also, you may want to check Lowes yet because I think the Genesis grills are still selling for half off. Most stores don't list the sale price though, you actually have to purchase the item and the sale price should pop up. If it doesn't then just tell them you changed your mind and don't want to purchase it. You'll need to read into this forum for more info...

https://slickdeals.net/f/11995439-w...e-gas-grill-349-50-lowes-ymmv-b-m#commentsBox

Good Luck!

Last edited:
So I just went and tried this again with the coupon and when you look at the cart the price doesn't change. What kind of coupon is that?

Back