New Q table/cart

MikeLucky

TVWBB Pro
So, got this delivered today.

QuliMetal Portable Grill Cart for Weber Q1000, Q2000 Series Gas Grills and Blackstone 17” 22” Table Top Griddles, Portable Griddle Stand https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1MVNCZZ/?tag=tvwb-20

I used to have the Weber cart but just didn't like how rickety it was. So far this one is far superior and has extra side table space and a condiment shelf.

IMG_20221213_172335164_HDR.jpg

Grilled up some fajita marinated chicken to try it out.

IMG_20221213_175931165_HDR.jpg

You can find them for sale 2nd hand very cheap.
I've been trying for about a year in both OKC and here in South Georgia where we moved to this month, but couldn't find one. At a point where I finally just needed to get one.

That is pretty sweet. I don't think the price is that bad considering the Weber cart is at least that much. The only thing I would have liked to see is a side mount for a 20# tank so it could be rolled around when set up with the tank. My Razor griddle had one and I really liked it.

That's a nice cart, Mike. I'm sure you will enjoy it. South Georgia? I hope it was a good move for you.

That's a nice cart, Mike. I'm sure you will enjoy it. South Georgia? I hope it was a good move for you.
So far it's been pretty good. Can't beat all the fresh seafood and the beach. I never planned to ever leave Oklahoma, but it's a dream come true for my wife to live at the beach in the south. So, in the grand scheme, it's been the best decision.

So far it's been pretty good. Can't beat all the fresh seafood and the beach. I never planned to ever leave Oklahoma, but it's a dream come true for my wife to live at the beach in the south. So, in the grand scheme, it's been the best decision.
Great! I'm happy for you.

That is a really nice cart and a classy upgrade for your Q. Bruce is right that you can get a cheap used Weber one, and I even got a new one marked way down at Lowes this past fall. But that Qlimetal is a good example of where non-OEM doesn't necessarily mean "lesser." Looks like it can lock in a 100/1000 series or a 200/2000. That's a nice touch compared to some otherwise nice carts that just have a flat top.

That is a really nice cart and a classy upgrade for your Q. Bruce is right that you can get a cheap used Weber one, and I even got a new one marked way down at Lowes this past fall. But that Qlimetal is a good example of where non-OEM doesn't necessarily mean "lesser." Looks like it can lock in a 100/1000 series or a 200/2000. That's a nice touch compared to some otherwise nice carts that just have a flat top.
Yeah, I'm very happy with it as a serious upgrade from the Weber offering.

So, got this delivered today.

QuliMetal Portable Grill Cart for Weber Q1000, Q2000 Series Gas Grills and Blackstone 17” 22” Table Top Griddles, Portable Griddle Stand https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1MVNCZZ/?tag=tvwb-20

I used to have the Weber cart but just didn't like how rickety it was. So far this one is far superior and has extra side table space and a condiment shelf.

View attachment 63937

Grilled up some fajita marinated chicken to try it out.

View attachment 63936
Looks great!

QuliMetal Grill Rotisserie Kit and Grill Cart for Weber Q 200, Q220, Q2000, Q2200 and Q2400 Gas Grills $202.99​

2200.jpg

$202.99

Has anyone tried a steel shop cart? Works great around the house...... Not fancy though.

Has anyone tried a steel shop cart? Works great around the house...... Not fancy though.
I made a wooden table..... With the intention to put a stainless top on it.
And then the stainless price skyrocketed x 2....and it became cheaper to buy a stainless kitchen table, so currently got one of these. You can cut the legs down to make it shorter because it's the right height for food prep or cleaning fish. But too high to put a little grill on. Anyhow it's a lot lighter than the wooden table I had and it's easier to roll out to use with the kettle or smoker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-202353.png
    Screenshot_20221203-202353.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 15

Back