New Dog Pics - Post Pics Of Your Best Friend!

Winchester is going to be the neighborhood IBCW (International Brotherhood of Canine Workers) Rep, No papers without cheese, no fetching tennis balls without belly rubs, breakfast as soon as the humans wake up, and dinner before the humans get theirs (adding my dog's contract to Winchester's).🤣
He has great health insurance benefits too! (my credit card) Unfortunately, he had a “OTJ” injury back in April but is still collecting full pay. He tore a ligament in his right rear leg which required TPLO surgery, then 2 months later it happened to the left leg. It’s been a long recovery all Summer, he’s anxious to get back to work.
Seriously though, he’s doing great! Right leg has healed 100% and the right is at 80%!

E1A8E911-0458-4055-A0E4-C3460B624253.png
C65EE33B-B629-46F8-9DE1-D51218829BF2.jpeg
FB426B12-9965-49F8-94BD-8F098DC9ECA7.jpeg

Kalua (Beagle) & Ohana (Pug/Cocker mix) were both rescued from shelters.
They LOVE going for car rides & looking for other doggies along the way (note my sister's Chihuahua in the back seat who doesn't have a clue!).
Every night at 8pm they get a treat; & just a little bit sooner - every night - Kalua comes to remind us that it's treat time!
A picture of them doing what they do best - sleeping!IMG_20210830_084951.jpgIMG_20220729_204407_01.jpgIMG_20220104_201502.jpgIMG_20220912_184442_01.jpeg

Brian we have a chihuahua named Buster that is clueless too.
We have eagles here that like an area of our yard that has a hunting perch overlooking the water.
Our cattle dog growls and barks at them even from inside the house because his mommy taught him well.
Buster AKA Mr. Clueless will walk close to that tree like he has no problems in the world.
I might be posting about getting another new puppy before too long.

He has great health insurance benefits too! (my credit card) Unfortunately, he had a “OTJ” injury back in April but is still collecting full pay. He tore a ligament in his right rear leg which required TPLO surgery, then 2 months later it happened to the left leg. It’s been a long recovery all Summer, he’s anxious to get back to work.
Seriously though, he’s doing great! Right leg has healed 100% and the right is at 80%!

View attachment 59340
View attachment 59341
View attachment 59342
Glad Winchester is recovering well. How much longer in the "cone of shame"?

Glad Winchester is recovering well. How much longer in the "cone of shame"?
That picture was after his second surgery back in July. He had to wear it for 2 weeks after each surgery. He actually didn’t mind it at all. On October 5th it’ll be 5 months since the first surgery, that leg is 100% now! The left leg is about 80% according to the X-rays he had done last week. We’ve just started letting him come up the stairs, he’s so happy to be able to hang at his favorite spot again!

E0077FC6-31EF-459F-A760-010C0637E6A2.jpeg
B93D9A2E-20E4-40D2-9299-1E4198C5FB65.jpeg

That picture was after his second surgery back in July. He had to wear it for 2 weeks after each surgery. He actually didn’t mind it at all. On October 5th it’ll be 5 months since the first surgery, that leg is 100% now! The left leg is about 80% according to the X-rays he had done last week. We’ve just started letting him come up the stairs, he’s so happy to be able to hang at his favorite spot again!

View attachment 59413
View attachment 59414
He looks VERY content!

Are those Havanese dogs or good ole heinz 57s? Just curious, I like all dogs, especially the furry & friendly kind!
Closer to Heinz than you think. Those are Affenpinschers -- descended from 16th century rat terriers. Many scruffy looking little dogs have the same distant ancestry. These are always your friend and much too intelligent for their own good.

Brian we have a chihuahua named Buster that is clueless too.
We have eagles here that like an area of our yard that has a hunting perch overlooking the water.
Our cattle dog growls and barks at them even from inside the house because his mommy taught him well.
Buster AKA Mr. Clueless will walk close to that tree like he has no problems in the world.
I might be posting about getting another new puppy before too long.
😦 Watch out! That happened to another Chihuahua my sister "had". One day her dog just disappeared out of her backyard. Several months later, someone showed up at her door with her dogs (tattered) collar, that they found in a nearby field.

Our dogs are indoor/outdoor dogs.
We have had a couple chihuahuas here (one died of old age recently)since we bought this place 4 years ago.
The coyote’s and large cats are what concern us the most.
We once lost a dog from a deer attack years ago on our California property so I don’t care much for them.
The eagles will eat anything but they are mainly here for the fish.
B658CB3E-8B41-44B9-BF9D-89139CBF7972.jpeg

Closer to Heinz than you think. Those are Affenpinschers -- descended from 16th century rat terriers. Many scruffy looking little dogs have the same distant ancestry. These are always your friend and much too intelligent for their own good.
We had a mini-Schnauzer that we lost last year. They are a mix between a standard Schnauzer and Affenpinschers. They were bred to be house rodent control. Best dog we ever had. Still miss him greatly.

Back