Monday’s Smoking Session

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I know it’s not a Weber but been cooking a lot on this Primo lately. If it’s not cool I can post this in Just conversation? Please advise with comments.

This Monday it was raining here in Southern California. We need the rain but I also want to bbq.
I bought this little 4lb Pork shoulder and seasoned it with Head Country Rub. Smoke at 275 with peach wood on the Primo Grill. Used the Flame Boss aswell so I wouldn’t have to go out side and check the smoker. Here’s a few pics of our creation.

Forgot to take after pics...
Thanks for stopping by
Tony and Maribel

Looks good. Got a recipe for that slaw?
My slaw recipe is simple. Red cabbage and carrot strips. Equal amounts of sour cream and mayonnaise. The more you add of this 2 ingredients the more it gets messy....start with 2tbs if each and mix until you like honey looks. Then add salt and pepper to your taste.

Absolutely stellar post Tony. Looks so delicious! Personally, I don't care what you're cooking on. It's all interesting.

We don't care what you use to cook it or at least I don't. You could have cooked that on the back bumper of your truck and it still would be great. Looks fantastic!

Back