Milwaukee Style Pork Spare Ribs

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
nothing to do with Milwaukee but beer drinking while cooking them.

IMG_2036.JPG

Mostly apple wood for smoke, but some hickory tossed it also...
after 4 hours, I foiled them and added a cup of Sailor Jerry's Rhum for juice in the foil

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

another hour later I pulled them from the 26"OTG

IMG_2041.JPG

sliced and served with gaaaaalic bread & broccoli

IMG_2048.JPG

they were very good and I believe two ribs are leftover.
Thank you for stoppin' by! I'm extending my weekend, I hope you can also :D

WOW! What a plate of heavenly goodness on display! You guys are killin' me! My grills and smoker are buried under another snow on top of the 9" already on the ground (about a foot, now and climbing...:p.

But, on the other hand, I am at least gettin' a good look at some scrumptious fare...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Thanks guys:D
Robert/Dale, please come up here, We got chicken going on soon, pork chops tomorrow and something really c:cool::cool:l Tuesday!

Great cook as always Mr Lampe!!!

Maybe one day I can come over with some of these to Wisconsin;)

Once I saw the title I knew who the grill master was behind the ribs. You never disappoint James, yet another perfect cook.

Great ribs Jim, was wondering what made the Milwaukee style, thanks for explaining that to me, I make Colorado style and San Diego Micro ribs all of the time and didn't even know it!!

Jim,
Do you square your own ribs? It looks like you use a square, ruler, and laser level. Always look beautiful before and after cook

Great ribs Jim, was wondering what made the Milwaukee style, thanks for explaining that to me, I make Colorado style and San Diego Micro ribs all of the time and didn't even know it!!

LMAO!
I think we all make that "style" of ribs! Awesome looking slab of ribs, Jim! We're they done on your 26"er? Like how one full slab fits right in there. Great post as always!

Back