Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
I poured a bottle of marinade - (in the upper right corner of the image) on boneless chicken thighs cut in half and let marinate overnight

tmpCE6.jpg

I chose this setting for this cook and background for pictures

tmp3DF5.jpg

my faithful friend watching over me that I did make a mistake

tmp6A53.jpg

brushed with boiled marinade with the added Dijon and butter ...

tmpBCB9.jpg

...several times

tmpEF00.jpg

time before the end of

tmp1AA2.jpg

Done

tmp453C.jpg

served with turmeric rice / peas / carrots / corn, and with a Greek salad Choriatiki

tmp7004.jpg

sprinkled with grated Grana Padano and EVOO

tmp9DA9.jpg

Thanks for checking. Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

Excellent kabobs. Always a beautiful post.

I wouldn't turn my back on the faithful friend or (s)he might be a well fed faithful friend! LOL

Truly extraordinary cooking, Mildo! I just ate a big dinner, but after seeing these photos I'm hungry again.

Wow, I am seriously speechless, that is one of the best chicken cooks I have seen, you out did yourself on this one, amazing!!!!

What is the marinade?
Chuck, here are the ingredients copied from the label:
tomato puree, red wine vinegar, sun dried tomato puree, EVOO, red pepper, garlic, Chianti, lemon juice, mustard, salt, rosemary, oregano, red chilli puree, black pepper

Thanks guys.

Mildo, your cooking AND your photography are spectacular. I love how you spread your focus on the chicken equally with the Petunia's in the background. Great job.

Great looking kebobs and nice setting. Please dad just a small bite to be sure its ok for you guys!!!!!!

Beautiful presentation! Chicken looks real delicious. I would like some of that with a bowl of white rice!

I'm going to be honest here, I've ran out of superlatives for your cooks and photos Mildo.
So I'll just say WOW!

Back