Mac and cheese and weenies!!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Common I know most of you have had blue box Mac and hotdogs...well that's what we did tonight!! Busy day cleaning out the garage and other Saturday chores..so we went easy tonight!!

Dinner prep...I found those beef sausages at Costco today so we decided to give them a spin..rum sounded good tonight...I do love rum...must have been a pirate in some other life!

Grill set up indirect and a bit of hickory!!

My pups are enjoying the mild spring we are having!!

And a few action shots...love the color these took on!!

And plated with some simple blue box Mac and cheese..(Extra cheesy I added a bunch of velveeta) little fresh bread and some more rum!!

Good and easy...take care folks!

Dang!! Morgan, you copied my trick, enhanced Blue Box Mac and Cheese with extra Velveeta mixed in!! I enhance it a little further with Grated Parmesan on top. Makes for good eats with ribs or sausages or hot dogs!!

Sausages look great with crispy "crunch". Not much beats blue box mac and cheese, especially "enhanced" like you did.

Funny how certain things remind us of home and childhood. Mac and cheese with hot dogs does it for me! Looks great!

Mac and cheese is good with most anything. Those weenies look outstanding, not like just some run of the mill dog.

Thanks for all the fantastic replys folks...you are all way too kind!! Nope the doggies didn't get any...sorry they are on a strict no people food diet(well mostly)!

Thanks again!!

Back