Lots of Cooks!

Tim McCann

TVWBB Honor Circle
Been on the road for almost all of the summer and almost no BBQing to speak of! Sad! Been just drooling over all your guys Stuff. Now that I'm out of clothes, had to come home! On a mad tear with the Weber's! Lots of action shots but no good plated shots! Forgive my poor photo's! Enjoy!

Did some burgers on pretzel buns. Taters and corn.

Brats, onions and pepers. Patty Pans for Jim L.

Soaked them in this! Really good!

Plated with a sensible salad!

CSR's dusted with Lamberts.

About an hour in foiled them and basted with Rufus Sweet Honey. Tossed on some corn seasoned with Slap Your Momma and beans and "Bobs" bacon made easy! Very yummy. Used some Hickory for smoke.

I believe the beverage was G.Goose and cranberry and lime.

Skirt steak seasoned Tony R.'s way. Onions and pepers in the CI.

Way to go Tim. Glad you got started on catching up. Everything looks delicious. Love those Brats with the stewed peppers. Looks like the same recipe I use. Those green beans with Bob's bacon really caught my eye. One of my favorites. I have a pork belly in the freezer for my shot at it. Nice job!

Great cooks. Love that cheddar on burgers and CSRs. Finishing in foil looks like a great move on those.

Looks like some good eating going on at the McCann house! Glad you're back to grilling.

some good looking cooks Tim!!! I still haven't tried those pretzel bun and they seem to be all over the place to now.

Great cooks Tim, nice beer for the Brats, good stuff. Hope you had a few for internal use
To keep my internal Temp. down I did spare a few Bill!
Great cooks. Love that cheddar on burgers and CSRs. Finishing in foil looks like a great move on those.
Fork tender Luke!
some good looking cooks Tim!!! I still haven't tried those pretzel bun and they seem to be all over the place to now.
John, I only place I can find here is Costco bakery. They are tasty!
That's the way to make up for lost time!
Thanks Rich! More coming!

Lotsa Great Lookin' Cookin' Tim!
Are you growing the Patty Pans?
Our crops aren't doin' Squash , I mean SQUAT this year...

Lotsa Great Lookin' Cookin' Tim!
Are you growing the Patty Pans?
Our crops aren't doin' Squash , I mean SQUAT this year...

I wish Jim! Paying $4 a lb. for these! Can't grow nothing down here! Between the heat and water restrictions nothing survives!

Well, Tim, I've viewed all 3 posts of your cooks, and I must say you've come back with a vengeance. Definitely no shortage of good eating!

Back