Lord Vader: A Star Wars Story (2026)

It’s amazing that Hollywood even remains in business. They are clearly out of ideas and simply regurgitate the same old crap. Very few draws to a theater anymore

Haven't been to a movie in over 30 years. Last few experiences were like going to a kid's restaurant for the food fight finals while a cell phone marathon was going on. Not an enjoyable experience. :mad:
I too don’t go to too many movies. The last one was Maverick, and worth the price of admission, and the movie before that was Rogue One, which is my favorite Star Wars movie out of all of them

Yeah, haven't been to a movie since the showing of Batman Begins (IIRC the title correctly only remember it was Christian Bale and an AWFUL film). Got a big screen TV and a sound system, can stop anytime I need to hit the head, get a snack or get a drink.

I too don’t go to too many movies. The last one was Maverick, and worth the price of admission, and the movie before that was Rogue One, which is my favorite Star Wars movie out of all of them
Last Star War movie I saw in a theater was the original in 1977. Got to admit it was worth the two hour wait in line outside to see it.

I think it's a fan made concept trailer. I think it's a cool idea, though. I've got an 8 year old so I see a lot of kids movies in the theater. I did so see the new Dune and really enjoyed it.

I think it's a fan made concept trailer. I think it's a cool idea, though. I've got an 8 year old so I see a lot of kids movies in the theater. I did so see the new Dune and really enjoyed it.
Yes, this is a fan made trailer. This is not in the works with Lucasfilm/Disney. Pretty much every piece of that "trailer" was content pulled from other Star Wars movies, TV series, and even video games. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. lol

There is a new trailer out for a REAL upcoming Star Wars project:

Also, I still love going to the movies when I can. The LaGrange theater near me was recently redone and is very nice, and the other movie goers are respectful (no talking, cell phones out, etc.).

I saw Maverick in 1986 - or it at least felt that way when I did see it a couple years ago.

Rogue One is probably my favorite too. Having been a kid when then original three came out, it was neat seeing the back story of what made the attack on the Death Star possible. And I thought it was well done.

Yeah, haven't been to a movie since the showing of Batman Begins (IIRC the title correctly only remember it was Christian Bale and an AWFUL film). Got a big screen TV and a sound system, can stop anytime I need to hit the head, get a snack or get a drink.
I actually liked that one, even better than The Dark Knight that was supposed to be so good. Tried to watch The Batman and did not make the 20 minute mark. Overall though, the Batman movies are a group of movies to take a pass on.

I actually liked that one, even better than The Dark Knight that was supposed to be so good. Tried to watch The Batman and did not make the 20 minute mark. Overall though, the Batman movies are a group of movies to take a pass on.
None was better than with Michael Keaton. He did Batman better than any other. Same like how I feel about James Bond. Sean Connery, period. The definitive and best Bond

Back