Lord Vader: A Star Wars Story (2026)

Yes, this is a fan made trailer. This is not in the works with Lucasfilm/Disney. Pretty much every piece of that "trailer" was content pulled from other Star Wars movies, TV series, and even video games. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. lol

There is a new trailer out for a REAL upcoming Star Wars project:
Too bad, I would like the story about Darth Vader. I am looking forward to Acolyte, it releases on my birthday

I saw Maverick in 1986 - or it at least felt that way when I did see it a couple years ago.

Rogue One is probably my favorite too. Having been a kid when then original three came out, it was neat seeing the back story of what made the attack on the Death Star possible. And I thought it was well done.
Wrong Maverick, not the Western with Jodi Foster (which I saw and liked) this Maverick. It should be seen in the theater, if given a chance to

Too bad, I would like the story about Darth Vader. I am looking forward to Acolyte, it releases on my birthday
With Christian Hayden reprising his role as Anakin/Darth Vader in the Obi Wan and Ashoka TV shows, I think there's still a chance we could eventually see more of Vader in a future show/movie. Trick is trying to weave some sort of protagonist into the story. I'm not sure a show solely focuses on Vader would work. It would be a pretty dark show.

I have a 75" TCL Six series TV, a great surround sound system with a 12" Klipsch subwoofer:https://www.acousticsounddesign.com/2117-klipsch-r-112sw-ch-cherry-polymer-veneer-12-inch-subwoofer

I can stream almost any movie. I did stream Maverick...it was awesome. I still like Blu-ray DVDs too. One of my favorites is Heat. I have the 1" thick soundproof suspended ceiling and 6" insulation between the basement drywall and the poured concrete foundation. I have zero need nor desire to go to the movies again.

Wrong Maverick, not the Western with Jodi Foster (which I saw and liked) this Maverick. It should be seen in the theater, if given a chance to

That's the one I was talking about. Could've sworn I was watching Top Gun. 🤣

As a science fiction and fantasy fan I'm blown away by how much stuff is out there compared to what was around when I was a kid. The quality of stuff that I don't even like that much is still head and shoulders above most of what we had. Any of the Star Wars shows or movies would have blown our minds back then, even the ones we see and say "meh".

As a science fiction and fantasy fan I'm blown away by how much stuff is out there compared to what was around when I was a kid. The quality of stuff that I don't even like that much is still head and shoulders above most of what we had. Any of the Star Wars shows or movies would have blown our minds back then, even the ones we see and say "meh".
I love all the Star Wars Movies and most the series on Disney+. I love all the Jurassic Park/World movies, and I love all the Lord of the Rings / Hobbit movies.

To this day, my favorite movie is Logan's Run. Going strong since 1976

Throw some Dos Equis Lager and I’m sold! Theater looks about like our local fourplex, has one large and three of the smaller size theaters. Of course, there’s like 30,000 people spread across the county of about 9,300 square miles🤣 so, now major traffic

Throw some Dos Equis Lager and I’m sold! Theater looks about like our local fourplex, has one large and three of the smaller size theaters. Of course, there’s like 30,000 people spread across the county of about 9,300 square miles🤣 so, now major traffic
Wow, that is some wide open space. Our county is under 600 sq.mi. with about 5% being water and over 400,000 people. And, we are considered the burbs.

Back