Long time, no see!!!

Dan C. FL

TVWBB Pro
Hi gang!!! I was pretty active around here up until the end of last summer. I got a new gig, moved from FL to WI and lived where I couldn’t have a charcoal grill or smoker. So, no Weber, no action. My smokers are packed up in the POD still, and the misses didn’t pack my two kettles. But, today we partially fixed those two problems. Got me a brand new 22” kettle!!! Anyways, got on here to see about how to cook my potato directly on the coals. (Can’t believe I forgot.) Couldn’t log on and not say hi. See y’all again soon!!!:blackkettle:

Hi gang!!! I was pretty active around here up until the end of last summer. I got a new gig, moved from FL to WI and lived where I couldn’t have a charcoal grill or smoker. So, no Weber, no action. My smokers are packed up in the POD still, and the misses didn’t pack my two kettles. But, today we partially fixed those two problems. Got me a brand new 22” kettle!!! Anyways, got on here to see about how to cook my potato directly on the coals. (Can’t believe I forgot.) Couldn’t log on and not say hi. See y’all again soon!!!:blackkettle:

What’s the format for the imgur url pics again? My app doesn’t give me the bb code thing.

Q4aToRl

Back