Little and Middle cooking together

Joe W.

Hi folks. :)

Fired up the 14.5 and 18.5 today for some ribs and ABT's. Yes, both could have been done in the middle WSM but the peppers
were an afterthought. The ribs were on about an hour or so before I noticed the jalapenos in the garden. :confused:

Nice cool fall Saturday here. Nothing better than sitting in the backyard watching smoke come out of the vents this time of year.

picture-1.jpg

picture-2.jpg

picture-3.jpg

picture-4.jpg

picture-5.jpg

picture-6.jpg

picture-7.jpg

Thanks for all or your help TVWBB! The results have been tasty! :wsm:

picture-2.jpg

I really like this photo! Just the slightest hint of a whisper of smoke and the little guy in the background. Great cookin!

Last edited:
Very nice Joe, they both look great!
Both were tasty Rich. As you know, most things coming off a Weber are worth it. :)

I really like this photo! Just the slightest hint of a whisper of smoke and the little guy in the background. Great cookin!
Yes, the Middle Guy has been chugging along for awhile in this picture. The Little Guy is trying to settle down a bit. :rolleyes:

Awesome cook Joe, I'd take a plate right now!!!
Thanks Barb. Next time you come across this way with the dogs... you all will have a plate waiting!

Great looking ABT's and ribs, Joe!
The ribs were great. Much better than the two racks I did in a rib rack a few weeks ago. The rack seemed to slow down the process.
This smoke I put down one rack flat on the top grate.

ABT x 35 + (6 neighbors) = 11 happy palettes. :cool:

OhYeah!! Great Lookin' Turds & Ribs Joe! Where in the USA are ya??
Thank you Jim. We live just one state left of you along the Mississippi river = Iowa/Wisconsin/Illinois intersection. :D

Sweet looking results and real sharp photos as well!
My family and neighbors loved the results, especially during football season!!! It was a great weekend here in the midwest.

Love the color on those ribs. Look super juicy too.
I agree with you Luke... the color was great and went even a deeper 'bbq rich'. Perhaps Crayola should patent this color. lol

Nice post & great pics too!
I'm definitely behind in posts. :( But I hope to catch up this coming fall.

I love every bit of it. Except the Busch Light. :p Good looking cooking!
Thanks JimK, it was a good cook. Don't feel bad... I get snubbed, scorned and tarred/feathered for my BL preference. :confused: Even by my wife. :rolleyes:

Very nice!!!!!!
Thank you Tony R.

Nice cooks!!
The two cookers worked together nicely. A great day indeed.

Back