Limited Edition 26" Kettle in Glen Blue - THE UNICORN OF ALL UNICORNS! For Sale NOW

Thats a real shame! Beautiful color-wonder if they'll do a 22?

I hope so...AND a yellow, avocado...If I were Weber I would ride this wave as far as I could. It is a great image boost for them and a way to keep loyal Weber fans excited. Now figure out how to handle and ship more carefully.

That box almost looks like a forklift punched it.
That sounds like a Weber problem or whoever is handling their fulfillment in the warehouse. If FedEx is anything like UPS, then they don't use forklifts very often. At UPS, even the big irregular packages are moved around inside the hub on little trailers pulled by tug carts.

Well this is why I am a a Weber man for life, (hopefully I can pass That on to my boys) Weber is sending a new bowl, lid and leg. You just can’t ask fo more form a company!
I’m putting a couple pork butts on the SmokeFire this weekend but I will try to get something done on big blue this weekend as well.
😀👍🏻👍🏻

SO...Will there be ANY MORE Glen Blues made?!!!
It's official.
From Weber's IG a little while ago:

Dustin Green (@chefn58), our Culinary Grillmaster, has an enviable Weber kettle collection, pictured here. Giving us some inspiration for the middle of the week!

And for those of you who spot 👀his new Glen Blue Premium Kettle and missed out on our initial limited release, keep an eye out on our social channels and website for a restock soon

Huh...that looks like a glen blue 22” Master Touch?
Taking back what I said earlier. Yeah, looks like Dustin got them to shoot him a MT in Glen Blue. Weber shot a WSM in blue for Mike Lang. I think Kevin Kolman's got a WSM in green. It's good to work inside (or have connections to) the toy factory. :D

Not MasterTouch. It's what they refer to as "Premium Kettle" which includes hinged grate, lid thermometer, high capacity ash catcher, keyhole-shaped bottom vent holes, and tool hooks on bowl handle. MasterTouch adds Gourmet BBQ System hinged grate, Tuck-Away lid holder, different wheel design, and plastic handle on lid damper.

Update: Noticed in the Weber.com photos of the limited edition Glen Blue that even though it's a Premium Kettle, the photo of the bottom vent holes are NOT keyhole-shaped. Also, there is no "Smoke" setting on the One-Touch damper system.

Last edited:
Huh...that looks like a glen blue 22” Master Touch?

That's what I see, AND it looks like maybe an Avocado one, too! If Weber follows through with this they may be shocked about the reaction. I wonder what the impact will be to collectors? I realize that a hard core collector will still turn up their nose to a new offering vs. a really nice original. But, for many - including me - a new Glen Blue, Avocado, or yellow, would do just fine vs. paying more than I can afford for an old one with battle scars. I am content to have the two or three couple golden oldies I got, mostly very cheap. But I really want an Avocado. A new one in 22" or even 18" would be perfect to me.

I think the Glen Blue 26" is in the very back (top of the photo). It looks like a dark blue premium kettle in the upper right corner of the photo (tool hooks built into the handle), with two 18"s in front of the 26".

I’d need one in maroon so I could “mirror” my double barrel overperformer with a maroon 26” and the black 22” as a dedicated pizza system. But, that will all have to wait, I’m still crawling through the kitchen remodel!

I think the Glen Blue 26" is in the very back (top of the photo). It looks like a dark blue premium kettle in the upper right corner of the photo (tool hooks built into the handle), with two 18"s in front of the 26".

I think a 26” triangle has more spokes, which is why I thought it looked like a 22”. Also, the handle on it looks like it says Master Touch

I think a 26” triangle has more spokes, which is why I thought it looked like a 22”. Also, the handle on it looks like it says Master Touch
You're right about the spokes. On Weber.com and in photos online, the Glen Blue 26 has 4 spokes per . Interestingly, the black 26 has fewer spokes. Since Dustin Green is Weber's Culinary Grillmaster, I'm guessing he received a pre-production sample with a triangle from a black 26. I think the handle says Original Kettle, like in this post:
https://tvwbb.com/threads/limited-e...nicorns-for-sale-now.82296/page-3#post-910907

Also, the caption with the IG post says for those of you who spot 👀his new Glen Blue Premium Kettle.

Back