Limited Edition 26" Kettle in Glen Blue - THE UNICORN OF ALL UNICORNS! For Sale NOW

Bruno,
That's pretty outrageous :coolkettle: ... a SmokeFire AND this ultimate kettle?!!!!

Congrats on that. We want to see pictures! You know, I restored a flat top black 26" kettle with the intention of it being my go-to for ribs. Before I could use it, I fell into the opportunity to buy a very lightly used Rec Tec at a bargain price. I have never used the 26. I have attempted to sell, but plan to just keep. Eventually, I will use it! Don't let that Glen Blue just sit there...GRILL ON IT:ROFLMAO:!

Bruno,
That's pretty outrageous :coolkettle: ... a SmokeFire AND this ultimate kettle?!!!!

Congrats on that. We want to see pictures! You know, I restored a flat top black 26" kettle with the intention of it being my go-to for ribs. Before I could use it, I fell into the opportunity to buy a very lightly used Rec Tec at a bargain price. I have never used the 26. I have attempted to sell, but plan to just keep. Eventually, I will use it! Don't let that Glen Blue just sit there...GRILL ON IT:ROFLMAO:!
I plan to use the heck out of it, I don’t want to be too spoiled with the SmokeFire!
This thing should last for a very long time and truthfully wasn’t much more expensive than the Q-2200 I picked up from Costco and that’s only for camping and trips to the park with the kids, the 26” will fill out my BBQ area nicely!

Ordered mine Saturday morning. Just after midnight. Just came in today. Let me tell you, they did a fine job on this grill. The porcelain work is excellent. So torn on whether to cook on it now. I already have a 26er that I use. 🤔

Here's a few pics .. raining now. I'll take it outside tomorrow for some better shots.

20200722_210041.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1595466313259_6691870739571025730.jpeg
20200723_001725.jpg

Ordered mine Saturday morning. Just after midnight. Just came in today. Let me tell you, they did a fine job on this grill. The porcelain work is excellent. So torn on whether to cook on it now. I already have a 26er that I use. 🤔

Here's a few pics .. raining now. I'll take it outside tomorrow for some better shots.

View attachment 9998
View attachment 9999
View attachment 10000
Maybe sell your old black 26”er. I have a green Smokey Joe sitting in my office that’s brand new. I couldn’t convince my wife to have a big 26” just for display

View attachment 9998
View attachment 9999
View attachment 10000
Looks nice, can’t wait until Monday to get mine!

It was in Kevin Kolman's Instragram story, and those images self-destruct after 24 hrs so I can't go back and grab it. But if I recall, it was a Spring Green WSM close in the foreground so you could only see part of the lid, middle section, access door, and charcoal bowl. The background was a darkened living room or family room. I think it was posted around the first part of 2020.

Lesson learned from the LE red kettle debacle. Good news!

I got mine mostly assembled other than the handle yesterday and the porcelain is great. It is vibrant unlike the red LE and the spray was much better quality. I think the only thing I noticed on mine was where the bucket attaches to the grill there is some minor scuffs (like less than the size of a bb) on the bottom from where it likely moved through the assembly line or rubbed on something in the box. I just used a little bit of high heat paint to make it safe from rust and no on will ever see it. There was a few spots on the underside of the bowl rim where the blue didn't cover 100%, but it wasn't bare metal and no one will ever see it. I am very happy with my purchase. There have been some people with chips and etc., but that is not a quality issue for the porcelain. I think this is just the result of packing and shipping a very large grill in a short period of time and it is going to happen. It probably isn't any more than usual, but ALOT of people have gotten this grill in the last week so I think it just seems more frequent that usual for that reason. It is at least on par with the previous exclusives recently released.

Attachments

• 20200723_144916.jpeg
    20200723_144916.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 24

Back