Limited Edition 26" Kettle in Glen Blue - THE UNICORN OF ALL UNICORNS! For Sale NOW

It was in Kevin Kolman's Instragram story, and those images self-destruct after 24 hrs so I can't go back and grab it. But if I recall, it was a Spring Green WSM close in the foreground so you could only see part of the lid, middle section, access door, and charcoal bowl. The background was a darkened living room or family room. I think it was posted around the first part of 2020.

Thanks for filling me in. Anything is possible really. There have been one offs in the past, but if that was the case I would think he would make a big deal out of it to see how it sparks peoples interest. Instead there is no real proof of existance unless someone snapped a screenshot. Seems too hush hush to me so I suppose we will keep our fingers crossed.

I got mine mostly assembled other than the handle yesterday and the porcelain is great. It is vibrant unlike the red LE and the spray was much better quality. I think the only thing I noticed on mine was where the bucket attaches to the grill there is some minor scuffs (like less than the size of a bb) on the bottom from where it likely moved through the assembly line or rubbed on something in the box. I just used a little bit of high heat paint to make it safe from rust and no on will ever see it. There was a few spots on the underside of the bowl rim where the blue didn't cover 100%, but it wasn't bare metal and no one will ever see it. I am very happy with my purchase. There have been some people with chips and etc., but that is not a quality issue for the porcelain. I think this is just the result of packing and shipping a very large grill in a short period of time and it is going to happen. It probably isn't any more than usual, but ALOT of people have gotten this grill in the last week so I think it just seems more frequent that usual for that reason. It is at least on par with the previous exclusives recently released.
Good info!! Thanks

Yes, Weber is making more. If you call, you can backorder it. I received a confirmation for my phone order of a week ago. NoETA

Looking good! FedEx seems to be damaging quite a bit of these blue kettles. Or maybe Weber is just boxing them up poorly.

It just seems like one thing after the other for Weber...AN ABSOLUTELY GREAT idea with this Glen Blue, and by all accounts the manufacturing execution is top drawer. Then they botch shipping and handling. Something like this needs to be DOUBLE-BOXED to ship! Oh, and take care of your merchandise in the warehouse:rolleyes:...

Back