Kids meal!

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
This is as far away from BBQ or Gormet as you can be....But The kids love it. Saw this online and tryed it out. If you have younger kids or grandkids,Serve em this. Cant belive the ammount of pasta/hotdogs the kids ate.

Boil untill the spaggetti is done. Served with the best brand of catsup...And a cold glass of milk! :cool:

I just showed Campbell this and asked if she would eat it (she gets more and more finicky by the day). She said, "I think I'd eat that". Great idea!

I was taught this trick a few yrs ago by a friend. I remember the first time my son ate some Italian sausage done this way and he thought something was wrong with them.Its a great way to get picky kids to see food as fun though

looks gourmet to me!
I' like it Daniel
icon14.png

think i'll make that for my lunch today!

This is a great idea for the kids. I am going to "steal" that one for the next sleep over. They're gonna love it!

For the folks who commented on their kids being picky eaters, if you haven't tried it yet, try to include them in making the food. It worked for me to get my boys to eat eggs. They cracked the egg, whisked, dumped in the buttered pan, help me stir the eggs..by the time the eggs were done, they were "their" eggs. Showed them off to mom then ate them. This has worked for a lot of other foods as well (trout, mushrooms, grilled onions and peppers, broccoli).

That's great Daniel!! I might have to give this a shot...I have a picky eater so this might work!!

Back