Just picked up a couple Redhead grills

Yes that's me. Definitely helps to be strong when I'm constantly lifting BBQs in and out of the back of my truck

I mean, it’s a Weber, not a Big Green Egg 🤣 props to you though. No wonder you don’t have to put in as much elbow grease. It’s more like wrist curls for you!

I need to break in my 2000 when I get back from AZ.
These are the grills I currently use almost daily. My wife actually wants me to keep these. I haven't grilled on an old Weber yet. I know it will be great but not sure what to expect.20240608_174504~2.jpg

The Genesis ii LX 340 on the right I picked up in Woodinville for free. It was dirty lol. The Genesis II LX 240 on the left I picked up in shoreline probably two weeks ago for $175 in excellent condition also.
I'm digging the way that LX 240 looks, but I've never cooked on any of those 2 burner units... any pro/cons?

I just found the burners and bars in SS on amazon for the deep fireboxes for $56. Got them delivered today, and they look pretty decent!
I just ordered them also, flavorizer bars for one grill, the burner tubes for another grill, worked out great and I saved 15 bucks, thank you, Cody 🤙

Josh, is that keeper grill going to get used ?

Last edited:

Back