Just Another Weekend Two Bone Roast on the SmokeFire

SteveF (Alpine)

TVWBB Fan
All the two bone roasts getting cooked this weekend had us inspired. We started with ~5 pounder, rubbed it with some worcestershire & Oakridge BBQ Black Ops Brisket Rub and let stand in the fridge overnight. Next I plopped it in the SmokeFire at 275 for about three hours until it reached an internal of 129°. We used Pit Boss Competition pellets. Served it up with some simple sides and passed out:p Apologies if it's too rare for anyone, not...

IMG_8461.jpg

IMG_8418.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8454.PNG

IMG_8458.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg

Perfect cook, looks excellent. My opinion is If I don't have to chase it around the plate it's done.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that platter of food, Steve! We might need to help you with some alternate carb choice suggestions, but I, for one, am happy to see the pintos are back! :) That roast looks killer, and you nailed the leftovers sandwich, too (no onions on mine, please!) Wish I had one of those hiding in my freezer! ;)

R

I somehow missed this one on Monday. Meat is mouth watering and I like beans with any meal. I could easily down one of those left overs sandwiches too. Outstanding cook Steve!

Yep that sandwee looks great! Have you tried the Trader Joes Wasabi mayo? Its really tasty too. I like to pile sliced pepperoncini peppers when I do roast beef sandwees. Tasty!

Thanks again everyone!!! We really appreciate it!!!

Yep that sandwee looks great! Have you tried the Trader Joes Wasabi mayo? Its really tasty too. I like to pile sliced pepperoncini peppers when I do roast beef sandwees. Tasty!

Sounds awesome! Couldn’t agree more on the pepperoncinis, one of my favorites is a toasted roast beef sandwich with pepperoncinis, pouring the juice inside back on the sandwich as I go 😋

Back