It's a ghetto Mexican Birthday party.....

Anytime you see this much pink at a man's house, it proves what a great Dad he is.

767F4B90-A2D8-42BC-99CC-0881A6017C20.jpg

I'm not Mexican, but I did spend sometime living in and around Guadalajara a few years ago and I can say that Mexicans know how to throw parties probably better than anyone else!

Everything looks great, Tony! You are very blessed with a beautiful family & they are blessed with a great father & husband! Looks like a great time was had by all !!!

Tony looks like you did things just right. Happy birthday to your daughter. They really do grow up fast. How is the Red-eye rub on your PP? I just picked some up and tried it on burgers. Lots of flavor profile but no heat. Might need to doctor it a bit.:)
Scott

Nothin Ghetto about that. All I see is a great family man putting a huge smile on his princess' beautiful face. Happy Birthday Princess!

Tony looks like you did things just right. Happy birthday to your daughter. They really do grow up fast. How is the Red-eye rub on your PP? I just picked some up and tried it on burgers. Lots of flavor profile but no heat. Might need to doctor it a bit.:)
Scott

I like it a lot. I'm running low will need order more soon.

Tony,
This appears to be a terrific venue for a birthday party!! The children are extremely lucky to have parents like you and Maribel!'

Happy birthday to that wonderful daughter of yours. She'll be grown in no time but she'll always remember times like this...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Tony if that is ghetto you guys can be my neighbors anytime love the pictures of your daughter and her smile she is a knockout.Looks like a great was had by all.

Kevin

That's a riot , man, my garage looks like a cave compared to yours and we set it up for cookouts all the time. There's no party like a family party. Your kids will remember those cookouts , trust me. Good work.

Big bag of tortilla chips from Costco = ghetto party. 6 year old birthday party, where are the 22 cases of beer?

This it was only 2 - 36 packs and a bottle Of Buchanan's. Remember we had to take it easy it was a Sunday...:)

Nice party, I bet the kids loved the bouncy house, and the food looks awesome. It always amazes me how many people you can feed with a couple of butts and everybody loves it.

Good job Tony

Getting good? From what I've seen you have been real good at this for a while. And as far as the party it looks excellent to me, nothing ghetto about it.

I'm with Dean.

Wish your beautiful daughter a late Happy Birthday from us. Great celebration: you can feel the love. Hats off to you and Maribel!

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and support. My daughter had a great time and when I was taking pics she said" papi are those pictures for your bbq pitmaster friends"?

Nothing ghetto about that at all. Some of the best parties ive been to are with true friends are spent hanging out in the garage. You did well on that party for your daughter.

Back