It's a ghetto Mexican Birthday party.....

Looks like an awesome time and from the looks of it your daughter had a wonderful birthday. Nothing ghetto about a garage party!

I've never heard that reference before luckily.
Nice looking cook Tony. Way to host!!

Tony, aren't family get together's fun. Esp for everybody when there is a great pit master to fix great food for them. Loved all the pictures. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl. And Merry Christmas to your whole family,
Russ & Deb

Tony, aren't family get together's fun. Esp for everybody when there is a great pit master to fix great food for them. Loved all the pictures. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl. And Merry Christmas to your whole family,
Russ & Deb

Thanks Russ.
Merry Christmas to you and Deb and your whole family. God bless.

Looks good to me! No one has to drive after drinking, plus all her neighborhood friends could come by. Nice spread - even a horchata machine???

829874d1378436090-santa-cruz-solo-aluminum-project-borat-very_nice.jpg

Looks good to me! No one has to drive after drinking, plus all her neighborhood friends could come by. Nice spread - even a horchata machine???

829874d1378436090-santa-cruz-solo-aluminum-project-borat-very_nice.jpg

No horchata machine. It's just a beverage dispenser I got at Costco. Your right she made new friends as neighborhood kids passed by and asked if they go in the jumper.

With the name of this thread I had to open it, LOL. My wife (8 months) is Latina and I've attended my share of the parties in the garage and I'll tell you, I'll put the food at these parties up against any stuffy birthday party I've been to. Yours looks great too!

How much crap did you take for leaving the girlie calendar up on the garage wall?

No one said a thing.
I have maxim magazines in my bathrooms. I have 2 paintings in my house with a beautiful woman. Check out the painting in the wall where maribel took a pic with her sister.

Thanks for sharing, Tony! These memories are awesome. If this is ghetto, then what does that make me? I don't even have a garage....and I'm not Mexican! I'm starting 2 steps below this party :)

Back