It’s here

Are all pellet grills this easy to put together because outside of opening box and emptying box, 10 mins tops I'm posting picture.

Are all pellet grills this easy to put together because outside of opening box and emptying box, 10 mins tops I'm posting picture.
10 minutes, probably not. That’s a travel grill? If so I’m sure it’s easier to get ready to go.
The SmokeFire took a couple hours if I recall.I took my time and wanted it to be perfect.

A little off course. Noticed the pkg of ribs. Said "St Louis". Any one noticed packaged St Louis ribs are far from it? TO be actual SL ribs that huge flappy area with only a couple bits of cartilage needs to be taken off, and then the rib tips (little joint area beyond the main bone) so they're fully squared up and an actual "rack". Back in the day when I could make a proper Sunday Gravy, I really loved getting those bits to use for my "gravy meat". But with wife's allergies all I can use now is beef scraps, and veal (if I have it). Lamb is too "gamy" for gravy. Really puts a crimp on my cooking

10 minutes, probably not. That’s a travel grill? If so I’m sure it’s easier to get ready to go.
The SmokeFire took a couple hours if I recall.I took my time and wanted it to be perfect.
What I meant was it took 10 mins to put together after open box.

A little off course. Noticed the pkg of ribs. Said "St Louis". Any one noticed packaged St Louis ribs are far from it? TO be actual SL ribs that huge flappy area with only a couple bits of cartilage needs to be taken off, and then the rib tips (little joint area beyond the main bone) so they're fully squared up and an actual "rack". Back in the day when I could make a proper Sunday Gravy, I really loved getting those bits to use for my "gravy meat". But with wife's allergies all I can use now is beef scraps, and veal (if I have it). Lamb is too "gamy" for gravy. Really puts a crimp on my cooking
I think that they would be more accurately labeled as Spare Ribs. Given the choice of cooking them as is or cutting them down, I’d cook them as is. I like ribs, be it BB, SL or SR, I like ‘em

Me too. Was just commenting because the package indicated SL style which would indicate "trimmed up". Which is how I like to cook them. It just seems even if you buy SL style they're not really trimmed up properly

Back