It’s baaaaack!

Personally I have never tried this.......uhhhhh....great sandwich????

I did post a thread about making my own version and it was a good eat.

I haven't been to McD's in probably about 6 - 8 months....and I am not missing it at all........

Last edited:
Never had one either and doubt I ever will. McDonalds isn't on my go to list for fast food. I'll drive the extra 1/2 mile and spend the extra $$$ for good food, thank you. Could put together a good rib sammich if I tried :)

Yeah, never had one, have not been in a McD in a VERY VERY long time. Maybe 6 or 7 years and only because we REALLY needed to find something and it was all we could get to. Of course my gut was bad for the whole next day. Nah, no use for it, Burger King and so on. Only place I will actually go to is Culver's because it's actually beef

I too miss Bob.

Has been ages since my last McRib. Don't honestly remember anything about them. Will give one a try.
I was introduced to McDonalds at an early age. Watched the now oldest McDonalds being built. Was but a 3/4 mile walk. The 'hamburgers sold' number board was updated by hand. BBQ restaurant was just up the street another long block.

Last edited:
We don't have Culver's in this part of the country but we do have In and Out, as well as Sonic. Both are among the best fast food around.

Honestly? Sonic? I feel so badly for you. They went belly up around here. Everything was so bad none of the places survived but maybe 3 or 4 years.

The only fast food I will eat these days seems to be A&W and even then it's just 1 burger, no sides......nothing else.....that kind of food does bad things to the tummy. At least the A&W tastes like a hamburger should....not sure how popular it is in the states.

I like the McRib. My kids still go there occasionally. Chick-fil-A is probably their first choice for big brand fast food

Back