I'm passing on SmokeFire for now

I don't think he has a relationship with Weber any more. I don't see any Weber products on his show anymore

Not long ago PBS ran a marathon of SR's shows dating back to BBQ-U.
Some of his shows had nothing but Weber products, all the different types that were made at the time, even had a Weber firepit burning in the background.

If you're streaming your TV these days, the PBS app has all of SR's Project Fire and Project Smoke episodes.

Amazon Prime has all the Primal Grill shows.

If you're streaming your TV these days, the PBS app has all of SR's Project Fire and Project Smoke episodes.

Amazon Prime has all the Primal Grill shows.
Only if you pay for them. PBS has now gone to a pay to play model. Done with them. I will never even donate to them again

Not sure how you're getting them. I have tried through the Roku and through the PBS stand alone app on my Samsung Smart TV. Everything save for a few episodes of This Old House and such are paid items (unless you're a high end subscriber) which I have never been. I have subscribed in the past but when they went to this garbage I am done with PBS

On the PC meaning YouTube? If so yeah I do watch some things PBS thinks I should pay for on their app for free on YT

Larry,
Do a search for your local PBS channel number, their site should let you see anything you want, but you might have to do some searching there too for a specific program.

Funny if they let you stream all this stuff on your PC but then make you pay for it on a streaming app.

Funny if they let you stream all this stuff on your PC but then make you pay for it on a streaming app.
Before there was an app for everything I used to hook my laptop up to my TV so that I could watch Netflix when it was only available on PC. It's an option I figured I'd throw out there if you were interested in streaming to your TV.

I get it on an Amazon Fire Stick.

But Bob is on to something, because I'm watching it on the PBS app but through OETA , which is our local PBS station.

When I open the PBS app, in the upper right hand corner, it says " PBS OETA "

I guess I can try hooking my puter through the network to my set as it's a Samsung 8000 series Smart TV and I thought I saw a way to stream things from my computer with no wires

I guess I can try hooking my puter through the network to my set as it's a Samsung 8000 series Smart TV and I thought I saw a way to stream things from my computer with no wires
Most things have something called screen mirroring now. It's supposed to put whatever is on your phone, tablet, computer onto your TV with no wires. I've seen that as an option on about every newer device, but I've never had a reason to try it.

Most things have something called screen mirroring now. It's supposed to put whatever is on your phone, tablet, computer onto your TV with no wires. I've seen that as an option on about every newer device, but I've never had a reason to try it.

That requires something like a Chromecast or other such client. It's not necessarily available to everybody. Without a Chromecast on my home network, that functionality just doesn't exist.

That requires something like a Chromecast or other such client. It's not necessarily available to everybody. Without a Chromecast on my home network, that functionality just doesn't exist.
iPad or iPhone to a Samsung no problem at all!

Back