I will just leave this here

That one is a stunner, Dave! I would love to own that one myself:D. I would call it "The Last Redhead."
The Last Redhead might be the Last Anyhead Anygrill, and not nearly as comfortable to sleep in as this one! :D

fb_img_1582136842098-jpg.491

That coffin grill has sure made the rounds on all the grill pages the
last couple of weeks. Still funny though.

I had a guy offer me $100 for the "Last Red Head" today.
I told him no, but offered him a Smokey Joe, if he was
on a limited budget. He followed up with a $200 offer.
I sent pics of a Spirit 210 I have. He never replied back.

That coffin grill has sure made the rounds on all the grill pages the
last couple of weeks. Still funny though.

I had a guy offer me $100 for the "Last Red Head" today.
I told him no, but offered him a Smokey Joe, if he was
on a limited budget. He followed up with a $200 offer.
I sent pics of a Spirit 210 I have. He never replied back.
Haha, you've got a supply of grills to match anyone's budget. He probably realized you weren't just someone trying to get rid of a grill and didn't bother responding.

Well I would rather give $300 for that than $1000 for the new ones

I am 100% with you on that Larry! If Dave was within a couple hours of me I would find something to sell so I could own that “pearl of great price.” That is a reflection of its beauty and collectible value not regarding its very fair selling price that I would pay if it were possible for me to get it.

Yah Dave, you will get $300 no problem on that thing. Let it ride. The real grilling season is six or so weeks off yet.

Grabbed this in the clearance section of a Walmart. Normally $15.97. I like doing pizzas on my Genesis 1000 and this will come in handy with that. For a buck, it was a no brainer.

Spatula.jpg

This one just showed up in my neighborhood. Looks like an old Genesis 3? Brown lid.

Stefan: If you were into those early Genesis Grills, that would be a nice one for restoration. But I am noticing some kind of mod on the left front leg. Could be a frame rot issue.

Stefan,
That’s the real deal. Pretty early Genesis. Has the black knobs and plain control panel but also narrow slats. No tank gauge? From what you have said it will be a tough sell and not a money maker for flipping. But if you love Weber history, that one sure has it! Check out that very old cover that still looks half decent!

Stefan: If you were into those early Genesis Grills, that would be a nice one for restoration. But I am noticing some kind of mod on the left front leg. Could be a frame rot issue.
I saw that too. Same on the rear. Looks like a cross strap holding the frame. Meaning the lower cross bars for the shelf are probably rusted out.

I saw that too. Same on the rear. Looks like a cross strap holding the frame. Meaning the lower cross bars for the shelf are probably rusted out.
Yah, I would think a half price offer might get it. If you are so inclined.

Stefan,
That’s the real deal. Pretty early Genesis. Has the black knobs and plain control panel but also narrow slats. No tank gauge? From what you have said it will be a tough sell and not a money maker for flipping. But if you love Weber history, that one sure has it! Check out that very old cover that still looks half decent!
Yes this is not a grill to flip. I have had hard time with newer grills and colored lids. And I am personally not a fan of brown either. But it might be a good parts grill because the black knobs and the shelf if the wood is solid and z-bars not rusted.

I was thinking the same thing as well Stefan. Great parts grill. While I am not big on the Brown color. It isn't as sexy as red or blue, but at least is not the standard black.

Back