I will just leave this here

That thing looks like it spent the last ten years in Wisconsin. But, for $35, it is probably a good parts grill. It looks like it has SS Rod grates and that would be worth it right there.

I agree with Bruce. If you are interested in flipping those, this one has way more than $35 worth of parts - even if not "easily fixable!" 😆

It’s about an hour away from me. So not worth the drive. I thought it was funny how the entire floorboard and part of one of the main frame support legs was rusted off and she said was easily fixable

Two hour round trip, yeah, probably not really worth it unless you have a special interest in the sidewinder.

I think my favorites are "Weber warranties for life" and "Parts easily available for cheap on Amazon." Sure.

Yah, I wouldn't bother with that grill unless I was making a trip out in that direction. You could probably get it for a $20 bill anyway. Unless you are a rehabber, there just isn't enough left of that grill to work with.

Some of you may remember the scene in the movie The World's Fastest Indian where Anthony Hopkins uses an angle grinder to trim his toe nails. If not I HIGHLY recommend the movie it is truly a fantastic film

Larry, good luck. It looks like the snow storm is going to mainly go south of me, but you are in the bullseye. Have fun with the snow blower.

Larry, good luck. It looks like the snow storm is going to mainly go south of me, but you are in the bullseye. Have fun with the snow blower.
Ugh would really like for you guys to enjoy it more up north. Luckily I got that little Honda just cranking out the snow. I actually found another one like it but it needs carb work and I will do that over the spring and sell it next fall

Well, I am more than happy to see your little Hondas get a work out. I am also more than happy to let you drive around in the slop for two days afterwards.

Snow blowers are those things you use to clear out the three foot mounds of snow and ice that the snow plows shove into the end of your driveway 30 minutes before you have to leave for work.

A gas powered yard (or driveway/sidewalk) slave. You will know when you need one. 45 degrees here today, cold coming for the weekend. Need to clean the fireplace before the weekend!
One thing I really like now. No need to clean my fireplace, no need to stock wood, or worry about creosote, stoke a fire have insects in the house that escape the fire wood (you haven't lived until you have angry yellow jackets that decided to nest in a log suddenly feel the heat and look for revenge :D
Now I sit back, click a remote and I have a beautiful fire in a fireplace that is 85% efficient, produces enough heat to heat up half my house, has no drafts, no vermin getting in and is completely sealed using no inside air for combustion. All air for combustion is taken from outside.

Back