I will just leave this here

Yah, seems like they just don't want to make that bullet proof grill for a decent price for some reason. I guess if a grill lasts 30 years, you don't have much repeat business.

Not a grill, but if you have the Ridgid cordless 18V system, that's a good deal on a flashlight.
Kyle: I checked this on my phone this morning and almost pulled the trigger, but I was busy and figured I would just wait and do it on my computer when I got home. Now they are no longer available. LOL

Yah, probably a really good thing he put "Make an Offer" option on that listing. My question is, how does he come up with the nice even shipping price of $287.84 ???

I am still not used to the new notification system that emails me every time a followed thread is updated. The sender shows up as "Chris Allingham". My first reaction every time I see the email come in, is: "Oh, Crap, what did I do now".

In case any of you guys in Atlanta area come across this one

I went to go buy that one earlier today and turned out to be too good to be true. It's a 2014ish model Copper Genesis. North south burneds. Golf ball sized dent in lid. It might be unused, but it's not in new condition. It's not assembled and not in the box. Most the parts are in a big garbage bag. 😒 He must have stored it outside at some point, because parts are rusted on it.
He also is missing the paperwork and screws needed to assemble. I tried to low ball him at $50, but he would only go to $200, so I passed.

I wouldn't waste your time like I did.

In case any of you guys in Atlanta area come across this one

I went to go buy that one earlier today and turned out to be too good to be true. It's a 2014ish model Copper Genesis. North south burneds. Golf ball sized dent in lid. It might be unused, but it's not in new condition. It's not assembled and not in the box. Most the parts are in a big garbage bag. 😒 He must have stored it outside at some point, because parts are rusted on it.
He also is missing the paperwork and screws needed to assemble. I tried to low ball him at $50, but he would only go to $200, so I passed.

I wouldn't waste your time like I did.

Oh wow, this guy moved to Facebook and increased his price to $300 🤔

Link: Smoker Grill

00R0R_gSl0kK9D5fx_1200x900.jpg

Looks like something that came alive in "Maximum Overdrive."

Back