I will just leave this here

Nah, you guys obviously don't get many tickets. The way the traffic is flying north on Fridays and South on Sundays on I90/I94/I39 should provide a lot of income for the state patrol, but it doesn't seem like they utilize that option very often.
Honestly I wish they would. I love driving fast as much as anyone. Just not around people who are insane and unskilled

I keep hearing about motorcyclists whine because no one gives them enough attention, and I agree. But they are some of the most agressive and dangerous drivers out there. This summer I have seen them do crazy stuff like going BETWEEN a semi and a card in adjacent lanes at 85 mph. And the guy driving down the interstate like he thinks it is a F1 Road coarse.

I keep hearing about motorcyclists whine because no one gives them enough attention, and I agree. But they are some of the most agressive and dangerous drivers out there. This summer I have seen them do crazy stuff like going BETWEEN a semi and a card in adjacent lanes at 85 mph. And the guy driving down the interstate like he thinks it is a F1 Road coarse.
We used to go to the Superbike races at Road America. Driving home afterwards the kids on those bikes thought they were racers too. I was just cringing watching how they were riding, and with their girlfriends on the back!

Gerry

We used to go to the Superbike races at Road America. Driving home afterwards the kids on those bikes thought they were racers too. I was just cringing watching how they were riding, and with their girlfriends on the back!

Gerry
Years ago we had a group of six of us riding up to the Superbike races in Loudon. There were some racer wannabees that passed us on a narrow, winding on-ramp. They were probably going over 80, as we were going maybe 45-50 in the curves and they passed us like we were standing still. Could have taken all of us out with their stupidity.

Living in PA with some of the worst drivers ever created I have to say the motorcycle riders are without a doubt some of the best drivers around here. I rarely see any of them around me even riding over the limit. I guess they're smart enough to realize how lousy the rest of the drivers are lol

Anymore that’s no small score! Great find👍
I saw a listing with many photographs for various items, but this caught my eye.
IMG_6320.png
The person selling it had no information about size.

It was about 30 minutes away and I figured it was worth a shot.

Bingo! It was never used, ie brand new and would fit my Genesis 1000.

I bought the other items just because I was there and they are also brand new old original Weber.

My shooting and hunting buddy more than 30 years ago was clocked at 3 figures on his bike. The judge told him if he was ever pulled over again in Cook County he would go to jail. He was young. And dumb, his words.

Around here when a car goes flying by way over the speed limit it is usually a BMW or Mercedes with Illinois plates. Eventually down the road a bit they are usually pulled over and I pass them.

I've been stationed and lived all around the Country in most major Cities, along the coasts anyhow, but drive an hour and a half around Chicago when headed East. Then again I spend a lot of time on the North Shore of Lake Superior and will often cross into Wi. to avoid the traffic in the Cities. The older I get the less patience I have for traffic. And craziness.

When I met someone from the East Coast of Wi. for breeding with my oldest Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever I meet them halfway at the Culvers in Mauston. The drivers are decent enough around there, at least IMO.

As a former NJ cop, I never get speeding tickets. My wife has been stopped twice for speeding the last several years. Fortunately for her, I was riding shotgun and she got off with warnings from both the NJ Troopers and me.

My shooting and hunting buddy more than 30 years ago was clocked at 3 figures on his bike. The judge told him if he was ever pulled over again in Cook County he would go to jail. He was young. And dumb, his words.

Around here when a car goes flying by way over the speed limit it is usually a BMW or Mercedes with Illinois plates. Eventually down the road a bit they are usually pulled over and I pass them.

I've been stationed and lived all around the Country in most major Cities, along the coasts anyhow, but drive an hour and a half around Chicago when headed East. Then again I spend a lot of time on the North Shore of Lake Superior and will often cross into Wi. to avoid the traffic in the Cities. The older I get the less patience I have for traffic. And craziness.

When I met someone from the East Coast of Wi. for breeding with my oldest Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever I meet them halfway at the Culvers in Mauston. The drivers are decent enough around there, at least IMO.
I live 15 miles from Mauston. Drivers are fine around here as long as they don't have Illinois plates on them. I live right off the interstate, and wind up on I90/94 a lot. 9/10 times when a car goes around me quickly when I am already doing a few over the speed limit, it has IL plates. Many times they get in packs and all drive the same speed. I guess they figure the cops can only pull over one at a time or something. These are all people going north to vacation in N. Wisconsin or back south to Chicago and other parts of IL. I94 is a main thoroughfare N/S. It is particularly bad on Fridays heading north and Sundays heading South.

Looks like a Spirit base with a Spirit table on the left (backwards)....Or maybe an E3xx left table backwards. I would not go anywhere near that thing. Actually, if it has the 9mm SS grates, it would be worth picking up and parting out.

I’m squinting at the badge on the right hand side but cannot make it out. Just looks like a headache and a half.

The grates do not look 9mm….

Definitely says Summit on the right. But the left table is not a Summit table and it is backwards. I guess the grill he stole it from didn't have a left hand table.

Back