I will just leave this here

Yah, kinda looks like the guy was rehabbing it or at least doing a heavy cleaning and realized it was a lost cause.

I did some minimal research into MHP grills. This particular model has almost the identical specifications as my Broilmaster P3...maybe a larger cooking area but a 40,000BTU burner like the BM. My guess is the BM gets hotter faster with a smaller cook box. I guess it would be easy enough to put plate casters on the base and the stainless hood is nice.
But I'm not sure about anodized aluminum grates or how the internals are designed. I think they're similar to Broilmaster with a grate and ceramic briquettes but I've never seen one directly...and I've already thrown some bucks into the Broilmaster including a new side burner. But this looks like a killer deal for a legacy grill for $20. Screenshot_20230521-085904_Facebook.jpg

I did some minimal research into MHP grills. This particular model has almost the identical specifications as my Broilmaster P3...maybe a larger cooking area but a 40,000BTU burner like the BM. My guess is the BM gets hotter faster with a smaller cook box. I guess it would be easy enough to put plate casters on the base and the stainless hood is nice.
But I'm not sure about anodized aluminum grates or how the internals are designed. I think they're similar to Broilmaster with a grate and ceramic briquettes but I've never seen one directly...and I've already thrown some bucks into the Broilmaster including a new side burner. But this looks like a killer deal for a legacy grill for $20. View attachment 70869
There is definitely something about that grill that draws me to it. I like it.

But I'm not sure about anodized aluminum grates or how the internals are designed. I think they're similar to Broilmaster with a grate and ceramic briquettes but I've never seen one directly...and I've already thrown some bucks into the Broilmaster including a new side burner. But this looks like a killer deal for a legacy grill for $20. View attachment 70869
They have ceramic disks that sit on a grate. Most have grillgrate type of cooking surface. I have had a few like this. New internal parts would be about $275.00.

The part cost and low brand recognition has kept me from rehabbing and reselling.

It would be a good candidate for a beach house since it is constructed out of non-ferrous metal. Other than that a limited market compared to Weber

They have ceramic disks that sit on a grate. Most have grillgrate type of cooking surface. I have had a few like this. New internal parts would be about $275.00.

The part cost and low brand recognition has kept me from rehabbing and reselling.

It would be a good candidate for a beach house since it is constructed out of non-ferrous metal. Other than that a limited market compared to Weber
Good info.
It doesn't seem to offer anything more than my Broilmaster P3. I'm passing on it.

Pretty tough to sell a three burner gas grill for $1000 when you can buy these kinds of 4 burner grills with side burners for 1/5th the price. Basically buy one of these every two years and never have to worry about cleaning it or buying new grates, burners or flavorizer bars. Does it cook as good as a Weber? Not likely, but there are a lot of people grilling out there that just turn the grill on high, wait 5 minutes, throw the meat on, flip it a few times and call it done. Those kind of people wouldn't know the difference.

Walmart CharBroil

2023-05-22_215638.jpg

Back