I will just leave this here

Pool Heater Converted Weber Natural Gas Grill Redneck​

1685267662443.png

Here is a new one, not sure I understand the setup though.

Someone posted that same setup or maybe a very similar one about a year ago.

Last edited:
I think it belongs to a fellow TVWBB member, posted in the Buy/Sell forum.

Dan. I’m hoping to pass it on to someone like on this forum and would appreciate it. Hope I’m not asking too much $$. Just need to clear out space for side yard access construction.
Dan, I think you live nearby, I have a few other things you might be interested. DM if interested. Thanks
Vic

Dan. I’m hoping to pass it on to someone like on this forum and would appreciate it. Hope I’m not asking too much $$. Just need to clear out space for side yard access construction.
Dan, I think you live nearby, I have a few other things you might be interested. DM if interested. Thanks
Vic
Vic,

I'm about 20 to 25 mins east. Are you still restoring x000s?

I think that could be the start of an awesome grill cart if it cannot be restored, but I'm already out of space.

Vic,

I'm about 20 to 25 mins east. Are you still restoring x000s?

I think that could be the start of an awesome grill cart if it cannot be restored, but I'm already out of space.
No worries.. I’m no longer restoring but I might just finish off the last two grills or put them on Fb market as is. They are both in really nice pre restoration shapes. I’ll post pics later after I clean them up.

You would think this guy would drop the price a little. Judging from the photos, it has been listed quite a while. Snow.

WOW!

I HATE these grills, but this is pretty over the top and is black which looks a lot better than stainless in my book.

JUST ONE HUNDRED BUCKS?!!! :unsure:

I have company and no time to round up my son to go load and unload it and no place to store it. Still unbelievable even if rusty inside.

View attachment 70732

View attachment 70733

Even scam artists are feeling the pinch…

PRICE DROP!!!

(Lol)

IMG_6259.jpeg

Even scam artists are feeling the pinch…

PRICE DROP!!!

(Lol)

View attachment 71626

I ran into another scammer on FB Marketplace - big surprise. When I looked at their other listings, EVERYTHING, no matter what it was, was priced at $89:p. Must be a magic #. What a joke, but sad because people do get taken in.

Jon: I especially liked this part: "one more thing to tell you, if your payment is not successful, you need to pay several times to succeed,"

As many know I made the tough decision to retire my Genesis. Gonna have some parts available. I have a very decent lid. No nicks, chops or fade. It's that brownish/maroon color. Quite attractive. Good end caps as well. Bad thermometer. Stuck on 300 IIRC. But at least it fills the hole :D. I have a side burner as well and some manifolds in various stages of completeness. Plus the NG manifold from my grill and the NG side burner. Wheels and casters are still good on the frame, front trim piece is good as well. Might be a couple good frame pieces as well. Though the frame is 80% rusted out which is the reason I decided to pull the plug. Some parts will go to my dads grill and some to my son in law. Also have a control panel or 2, LP scales I think as well. Gonna fly solo with the Wolf and the Q320
PM me.

Back