I will just leave this here

My guess is that it is just like a lot of grill owners that have no idea what make or model of grill it is that they really own. They probably just wanted to look up some info on their "WEBER" grill to help sell it and of course the newest version that is sold by Weber pops up and "kinda" looks like their grill. The worst thing is they might actually find another low information buyer that doesn't see the discrepancy.

Yah you do. Blue head sidewinder with a rotisserie. Get the truck warmed up.
I also have the new in box smoker box for one of those. I also have SS, black, and grey lids and doors for them. And it’s not as common to see the sidewinder with a sideburner. I’m glad I’m getting a day with the boys playing some golf or the Weber van would likely be en-route. (If I was able to get good pics of the inside of the cabinet).

Edit - it’s south of Rockford. I thought it was closer to the border. Well that dream will remain just that!

Do you have a link to the listing? I don't want it, just interested in seeing more pics. They NEVER provide pics in the listings on those cabinet grills.

Not for $80! I’ve seen these go for 200 Cleaned up well. I’d think if fully rehabbed may get $350 on a good day. People seem to like the newer styling. I was one of them. Emphasis on WAS!

Back