I will just leave this here

Here's a picture of my Genesis 3 that I got from the 92-year-old lady the other day. Is this what you're looking for? Sorry it's dirty I haven't had a chance to clean this one yet.
20241014_140148~2.jpg
20241014_140221~2.jpg

So on this style of lid, I’m thinking that the Genesis Gold end caps and handle would bolt up, right? I have been starting like the curved lids more and more, but I’m not fond of the larger bezel around the temp gauge.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_7789.jpeg
    IMG_7789.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7730.jpeg
    IMG_7730.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 4
So on this style of lid, I’m thinking that the Genesis Gold end caps and handle would bolt up, right? I have been starting like the curved lids more and more, but I’m not fond of the larger bezel around the temp gauge.

Thoughts?
If you did that then you would have two thermometers. The hole in the black lid isn't going anywhere.

Ahh, well poop, didnt think about the dual thermometer issue either. Oh well!

I also fixed up my first set of valves! Pretty simple devices, really. Such a difference in before and after! Couldn't tell they had Hi, med and low before.

Do any of you redo them on flip grills? For the amount of time it takes it seems like a no-brainer to me. Or is it more of a fix if needed, if it runs smoothly send it?

Last edited:

Back