I will just leave this here

What company makes the best grates for Q grill? Besides the stainless ones from Germany. I just picked up a q I'm not even sure what model it's in a Weber bag on wheels and a cart. Threw it in my truck and left. I want to take advantage of the Amazon sale also. I'm thinking QuliMetal?

I'm pretty sure it's a 200 series

Back to the Spirt two burners --- definitely grab them if they are close and easy --- looks like the black one is still solid and the parts off the other would complete it nicely. If your sis doesn't want it --- its an easy $150-200 grill around here.... more if you clean it to your standards.

I'd even try the grey lid on the black base...... it may look cool.

Shoot me the links and I'll hmmmm and hawwww about it for a bit.....
I remember seeing them both but didn't think about combining and now I'm not seeing the ads.

Normally I'd pick both of these grills up but I need to be more selective. I now have several grills and parts to build several more nice grills. I need to focus on only picking up grills that have something I'm looking for like a specific lid or rare desirable hard to find parts or perfect restoration candidate. I may or may not stick to this plan. I have already picked up 4 grills this week and scheduled to pick up 2 more before the week is over. No regrets. I feel blessed and thankful for all I have found so far. My wife is supportive of my gift of Weberitis and sends me listenings all the time asking me "how about this one?"

Screenshot_20241010_181651_craigslist.jpg

Screenshot_20241010_181410_Chrome.jpg

Normally I'd pick both of these grills up but I need to be more selective. I now have several grills and parts to build several more nice grills. I need to focus on only picking up grills that have something I'm looking for like a specific lid or rare desirable hard to find parts or perfect restoration candidate. I may or may not stick to this plan. I have already picked up 4 grills this week and scheduled to pick up 2 more before the week is over. No regrets. I feel blessed and thankful for all I have found so far. My wife is supportive of my gift of Weberitis and sends me listenings all the time asking me "how about this one?"

View attachment 101565

View attachment 101566
Good for you Josh. I didn't think you would end up being an old grill hoarder. Even the two grills in these last two ads are nothing special unless you need parts to complete a project. That being said, if you want them go get them😃

I like the black one with the wood slats. I think the hood is just dirty and would shine up nicely. The wood also looks very restorable. I personally love brunette grills with the light color wood better than redheads :sneaky: !

I like the black one with the wood slats. I think the hood is just dirty and would shine up nicely. The wood also looks very restorable. I personally love brunette grills with the light color wood better than redheads :sneaky: !
I like them both but I don't have a pole barn to display/store them in. Reality is I can only have so many and I'm probably past that limit. Don't get me wrong there will definitely be more in the works.

Back