I will just leave this here

I should’ve added, if it wasn’t so far away. Anyone in Illinois want to go grab this for me? lol
If it was 20 miles closer I might. St Charles is a haul for me as well, and lately with the issues with my dad, then extra chasing my grandson all over and back for soccer games/practice, I'm piling on a few more miles on my leased car than I'd planned for. Kinda wondering about possibly calling Toyota Financial and seeing if they can convert it to a 48k mile lease rather than 36k
When I made the decision to do 36k, it was based on the average miles I was driving my Highlander over the last 3 years which was only about 800-900 a month. So far I am close to 400 miles OVER my original calculation!
The plan is to covert the lease to a purchase at lease end but damn, I don't want to pay mileage penalties ON TOP of purchasing! I guess while I have the Camry here I could make use of it, but darn it's getting hard to peel my big fine body out of a sedan :D and also the brakes need a lot of work. They're safe, but my buddy did not have time to do them himself and he brought it to a local garage, who used NAPA parts rather than OEM Toyota parts. So they "pulse" like crazy and make driving VERY unpleasant

Have you considered buying it out from the lease? It’s not a bad way of doing it!
I can't because doing the lease is what enabled me to get over $15k in rebates at least half of which was government incentives because the car is leased and not eligible for them on a purchase (due to it being made in Japan). I have the Camry here, and I may simply take it to our dealership and cough up the coin to handle the brakes. Hell other than title and license I'm only into it for $500. So, even if I put $750 or so into the brakes, I'm still only at about 25% of what the car is actually worth.
Then until my daughter gets off the pot so to speak and decides to cough up the coin for it I'll simply use it to help offset the excess miles on the BZ

Yes if he will meet me somewhere Ill hang onto.it for.you
Much appreciated! I’d be willing to Venmo you the money right away.

Are these 3 burner spirits are the same size as the genesis? I want the end handles and can use some more frame pieces. But this one looks pretty clean

Attachments

• IMG_7646.jpeg
    IMG_7646.jpeg
    469.3 KB · Views: 0

Back