I will just leave this here

So I’m sitting here debating what I want to do with this. Is a 2013 model, and there is no rust on it. Do I do a full rehab, pull and blast the cookbox, clean up the burner tubes, throw some bars and grates in it, and sell it in the spring? Or just do a good thorough cleaning and freshening up of what’s here and try and quick flip it? CI grates are very good, bars have a lot of life yet. Cook box looks really dirty and a quick scrape didn’t do much. Thoughts?

Edit - there’s a package deal for $90 on Amazon, tubes, bars and grates.

Attachments

• IMG_7625.jpeg
    IMG_7625.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7627.jpeg
    IMG_7627.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
So I’m sitting here debating what I want to do with this. Is a 2013 model, and there is no rust on it. Do I do a full rehab, pull and blast the cookbox, clean up the burner tubes, throw some bars and grates in it, and sell it in the spring? Or just do a good thorough cleaning and freshening up of what’s here and try and quick flip it? CI grates are very good, bars have a lot of life yet. Cook box looks really dirty and a quick scrape didn’t do much. Thoughts?
Pressure wash the cook box, cabinet and inside lid. Clean up the outside, button it back up and flip it. Unless you have space to hold it over the winter.

Edit - there’s a package deal for $90 on Amazon, tubes, bars and grates.
Hey Cody, what do you think it would take to make it serviceable? I might be a player on it for you

Back