I will just leave this here

Not enough of a discount for me. I can wait. I have too many personal grills right now any way. But, I forsee one in my future. I am not in a rush, so I have the luxury of cherry picking.

But I appreciate the offer Larry.

That hitch has got to be worth at least that much. Would be cool for a contractor to set up his miter box.
I wonder if you can open the tailgate? Looks tight.

Last week, I spotted a nice looking grill while driving a school bus through a nice neighborhood. I was going to go get it but I had to go north to meet up for a different grill project.

I called my brother as soon as I parked the bus, told him where it was and to grab a buddy and a truck and go take a look… I received a picture of it in a truck bed and realized, it is what I thought it was, but WAY bigger. They muscled it into the truck and I took ownership.

As soon as I saw what it was I was shocked. After reaching out to people I know, the decision was made to part it out. All the good bits and pieces are spoken for. It was my first experience (likely my last) with a commercial grade grill. What a tank!

I thought it was a 6 burner while driving by, but it turned into something much bigger that I don’t have the space to store, or the time to restore. Not sure what will come of the base, I’m open to suggestions!

Attachments

• IMG_7564.jpeg
    IMG_7564.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Last week, I spotted a nice looking grill while driving a school bus through a nice neighborhood. I was going to go get it but I had to go north to meet up for a different grill project.

I called my brother as soon as I parked the bus, told him where it was and to grab a buddy and a truck and go take a look… I received a picture of it in a truck bed and realized, it is what I thought it was, but WAY bigger. They muscled it into the truck and I took ownership.

As soon as I saw what it was I was shocked. After reading out to people I know, the decision was made to part it out. All the good bits and pieces are spoken for. It was my first experience (likely my last) with a commercial grade grill. What a tank!

I thought it was a 6 burner while driving by, but it turned into something much bigger that I don’t have the space to store, or the time to restore. Not sure what will come of the base, I’m open to suggestions!
It almost looks like it could be made into a very nice high end cart for a Genesis

As soon as I saw what it was I was shocked. After reaching out to people I know, the decision was made to part it out. All the good bits and pieces are spoken for. It was my first experience (likely my last) with a commercial grade grill. What a tank!

It was bad enough to not be saved? Helluva grill for sure

Back