I will just leave this here

Eric, that is simply staining from lack of maint and cleaning. It'll clean right up.

Cody, nice start there. My tastes are not really down with "silver". I get not wanting black, but perhaps an elegant gray off set perhaps a little to the darker side of shades. In my own tastes I prefer that subtle offset of shades rather than stark all one way or the other.
But hey, it's yours and you want to put your mark on it. I get it. Just injecting a slightly different angle on it for you.
Also maybe so good 4" or 5" casters on all 4 legs. I've never been a fan of "wagon wheel" design. I like that slightly more "industrial" edge

I have thought of that, but my driveway approach has about a 1" bump up into the garage, that this style wheel navigates quite nicely. Versus the rotating casters. But I will be looking into a more stylish front caster over the plastic office chair casters that weber used

Two burner delight!
459606284_356791954177793_8909187696862315810_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/48669019084645

Those of you who have completely re-done a manifold, do you replace the washers/seals to the valves? They appear to be in good condition. I don't want to overlook anything on this thing!

There really are no seals in a silver manifold as in rubber style. The later generations did use rubber seals/gaskets but I think they can typically be reused if they are in good shape.

Just following the "HOW TO" on cleaning valves is all you should have to do to rehab a Silver B manifold. Of course, a leak test when done is key.

Back