I will just leave this here

Those are really well built grills. All 304SS too. Not sure where weber was going with it. Was in some ways a better built grill than even their Summit line. If the Summits were built as well as those Ducanes they would not be the rust buckets they turned out to be

When I first saw this pop up, I thought "Oh, Menards is stocking Genesis 1000 wood shelves" but I quickly realized after reading the title that it was not the case...hahaha, but then, I wonder: "what is the size of those slats? Any chance they could be adapted to z-bars"???

I am just thinking about stripping the slats and adapting them to shelf Z bars.
They are too thin for slats. We have a few sets that my wife uses for doormats.

They use a plastic backing that allows them flex a little and not get crushed provided they are on a solid surface.

Here's a 1995 beauty with the manual to boot
461049103_896417005705692_2665638532197100207_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/518870140790964

Last edited:
This kind of ad makes me want to offer $10… the description, wow.

Shopping in my neighborhood again. Yeah, I saw that one but the front of the lid looks like it has some scratches on it that won't come out. Too bad, I really like that color lid.

I hear you Cody, but those kind of inquiries that he is trying to avoid are all ones that I have gotten on my grills. LOL

I have a feeling he will still have the grill in his garage in April next year.
For that price tag I'd be impressed if he could sell it especially with that post. I wouldn't offer on it.

Shopping in my neighborhood again. Yeah, I saw that one but the front of the lid looks like it has some scratches on it that won't come out. Too bad, I really like that color lid.
lol, I’m not trying to search there. I just search Weber grill and they pop up. Hell today it was showing me grills in Michigan! Sadly for me, your area is far more saturated than mine.

Back