I will just leave this here

I've come across this couple times. I hadn't posted it before because it's quite expensive but if anybody needs it for a high level restoration they might be willing to pay. I know when I posted that serving tray here Mark scooped it up right away so...
I have it saved on eBay and they have sent me a couple of offers so I know they want to move it and will take a lower offer.

Screenshot_20240825_180215_eBay.jpg

Long way for me to travel for a grill there Josh LOL. Or are you referring to the Vieluxe. Thing is as old as my Wolf is they STILL supply parts for it if needed. But also I'd need to dispose of the Wolf, and IDK I don't see people exactly beating a path to my door for it.
But honestly I think I would love it. I am very sure it would cook better, be easier to maintain, and give me even more pleasure than the Wolf. I'm just really buried in so many other "issues" right now I don't know if or when I would ever get to it. It would likely end up like those cars you see in people's front yards in the south. "yep she quit running about 10 years ago, but I'm gonna fix it up one day" :D

Long way for me to travel for a grill there Josh LOL. Or are you referring to the Vieluxe. Thing is as old as my Wolf is they STILL supply parts for it if needed. But also I'd need to dispose of the Wolf, and IDK I don't see people exactly beating a path to my door for it.
But honestly I think I would love it. I am very sure it would cook better, be easier to maintain, and give me even more pleasure than the Wolf. I'm just really buried in so many other "issues" right now I don't know if or when I would ever get to it. It would likely end up like those cars you see in people's front yards in the south. "yep she quit running about 10 years ago, but I'm gonna fix it up one day" :D
Oooh Sorry Larry it's early here lol. I was talking about this entire grill being a better option for $50 vs the brand new unused side burner above for $280. I thought we were on the same topic. My fault lol. I'm awake now

I pretty much feel that the use grill option is the way to go myself. I will say, though, that the pristine one on eBay is unusual in that it is an earlier version. You can see that the igniter cover doesn't have a border bracket like the use grill's does. You would have to be an all-out Weber purist to notice or care. While I have a streak of that, I know I wouldn't pay that kind of money for any side-burner.

I pretty much feel that the use grill option is the way to go myself. I will say, though, that the pristine one on eBay is unusual in that it is an earlier version. You can see that the igniter cover doesn't have a border bracket like the use grill's does. You would have to be an all-out Weber purist to notice or care. While I have a streak of that, I know I wouldn't pay that kind of money for any side-burner.
I did actually notice that also. Actually there's one like that near me also on a grill for $80. The earlier model side burner.

Screenshot_20240826_064938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Back