I will just leave this here

That one looks like a winner to me.
Right!
I can't see everything in the limited pics but from what I can see it looks like a good starting point. I would need to convert to NG and probably grates, flav bars and burners. Then just put it to work.
I'm still learning towards Genesis ii LX 240 but they are also rare and hard to find and more money upfront but ready to go.

Ideally eventually a Genesis 1000 and JR both on NG

Get the Jr, Josh! You will regret it if you don’t
I think you're probably right. Not looking for a project in Arizona but I think I could get the few things I need for it pretty easily. It's just hard not to pick up multiple juniors to try and make one perfect one but for everyday use I think I could get it together pretty easily.

I'd grab that in a heartbeat!

I believe that is the Costco exclusive model with stainless grates, back-lit knobs, and Made in USA as well.
Absolutely I tried but I'm not in Washington right now and they said they couldn't hold it for me. Those come up often from 0 to $100. Easy flips for quick cash.

I just sold one identical for $620
Screenshot_20240825_092614_Photos.jpg

Don't comprehend what Spider was thinking. I'd have to use one of those on my knees all the time. And I'm NOT that tall (only about 6'1) Dumb design for what should be a pretty cool grill
I am 6-1 as well. Hope to give you my first cooking experiences this week. I will be sure to reflect on its height when I do.

As far as the construction, materials used, and innovation, I think it is great.

I am 6-1 as well. Hope to give you my first cooking experiences this week. I will be sure to reflect on its height when I do.

As far as the construction, materials used, and innovation, I think it is great.
Oh I do as well. But, it's hard being over 6' in a 5'5" world I have a permanent stoop LOL. It looks like an outstanding piece otherwise

Back