I will just leave this here

You have RCP grates in there. You can't get rid of that!!!

At this point I'm doubtful I will have the time but if I do I would be happy to get you all the parts you need for free. Maybe just help with shipping costs. It'll be a miracle if I get to it though with my busy returning schedule. But big maybe

Hopefully I can help you out
Would be VERY grateful. BTW the preference is to give it to SIL. He's got an all weather drinking and grilling station between their 2 garages. All set up. Electricity, 2 NG lines, even water and compressed air lines near by. (I am a little jealous LOL). He got my OG Genesis 2, made into a 3000. Then crushed by a large machine by his roofing contractor and with the help of Gerry Schaeffer a "Lazarus" miracle performed. But, the firebox as a couple broken bits. Still functions, and I salvaged the firebox off the Genesis I had here. So it can be made "whole" again. But, the Wolf is pretty much going unused now because it's just not a "practical" grill for me, my new found love of the pellet cookers, and how unwieldly the Wolf is. back when I had a houseful of kids and lots of friends coming over, it was a wonderful appliance to have. Now about all I do is pull the cover off, wipe it down and put the cover back on. Maybe with some new parts that make it easier to use, and a way to see about making it a little better at shedding water, that could change. But for now it's more a "deck trophy" :D

I'd offer to help out..... but I read in the ad "Bring a moving company to remove from deck....."
I'm out.
Oh, yeah. He's not kidding. That of tools to separate. When I got mine, I had no clue how heavy it was. So I went there all the way to north Chicago burbs, with nothing more than a mini van, my then 80+ YO dad and me. Thank heavens I brought a tool set along. but, still it was AWFUL getting out of that town house back yard.

Would be VERY grateful. BTW the preference is to give it to SIL. He's got an all weather drinking and grilling station between their 2 garages. All set up. Electricity, 2 NG lines, even water and compressed air lines near by. (I am a little jealous LOL). He got my OG Genesis 2, made into a 3000. Then crushed by a large machine by his roofing contractor and with the help of Gerry Schaeffer a "Lazarus" miracle performed. But, the firebox as a couple broken bits. Still functions, and I salvaged the firebox off the Genesis I had here. So it can be made "whole" again. But, the Wolf is pretty much going unused now because it's just not a "practical" grill for me, my new found love of the pellet cookers, and how unwieldly the Wolf is. back when I had a houseful of kids and lots of friends coming over, it was a wonderful appliance to have. Now about all I do is pull the cover off, wipe it down and put the cover back on. Maybe with some new parts that make it easier to use, and a way to see about making it a little better at shedding water, that could change. But for now it's more a "deck trophy" :D

Hopefully if it's available long enough at some point I'll be able to find the time. Sounds like you have a good home planned for it and that would be amazing!

Big pile of scrap metal....looks mostly Stainless, but I can't say I have ever seen that color of rust that is on the burners.

Master Forge

Lol
Larry has the same grill but smaller. This one would be just to salvage parts for his Wolf.
Oh yes. That I get. And I know there are many times I want more space. But what would this do that could not be done another way? Whole pork? Low and slow and hot and fast simultaneously?
Don't get me wrong I neeeed it. But do I really.
Rib racks and a lot of slabs, oh wait, hotdogs.

Oh yes. That I get. And I know there are many times I want more space. But what would this do that could not be done another way? Whole pork? Low and slow and hot and fast simultaneously?
Don't get me wrong I neeeed it. But do I really.
Rib racks and a lot of slabs, oh wait, hotdogs.

I just recently bought a 2 burner and now I'm not even using my 3 burner for anything. Definitely keep one around though. I need to find a couple Genesis Jr's for restoration projects. I'll swap out my Genesis ii 3 and 2 burner grills for Genesis 1000 and Genesis Jr.

I don't need an XL grill

Yep, already asked Josh if at some point he can manage grabbing at least some parts off it for me. Right now my Wolf is 98% functional. No igniters, (all broken), hodge podge of some wrong knobs (some Wolf some Generic one size fits all). Hoped maybe I can get it 100%. But mine being a 6 burner is MORE than huge enough

Just cuz I'm always scouring the internet for cool stuff and good deals. The older I get the more I appreciate older things that were built to last and stand the test of time.

I found these vintage Weber barbecue utensils and had to have them LOL. I went back and forth with the seller a few times and got them for $17 I'm not sure what time period they are from. If anyone knows let me know? Also if any of you are looking for anything specific and having a hard time finding it. I'm pretty good at finding hard to find things and good deals so just let me know what you're looking for? And I'll keep an eye out

Screenshot_20240703_060558_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240703_060125_Photos~2.jpgScreenshot_20240703_060136_Photos.jpg

Just cuz I'm always scouring the internet for cool stuff and good deals. The older I get the more I appreciate older things that were built to last and stand the test of time.

I found these vintage Weber barbecue utensils and had to have them LOL. I went back and forth with the seller a few times and got them for $17 I'm not sure what time period they are from. If anyone knows let me know? Also if any of you are looking for anything specific and having a hard time finding it. I'm pretty good at finding hard to find things and good deals so just let me know what you're looking for? And I'll keep an eye out

View attachment 94912View attachment 94913View attachment 94914

The Platinum I just got came with those tools. The owner included them with the purchase. Wood needs to be cleaned up and sealed again but otherwise they are in great shape.

I believe when I got my 3000 (99) it came with those tools as well but those are long gone.

Back