I will just leave this here

@Bruce

I've looked at a couple different manuals and for the life of me can't find where this would have came from.

Only long cylinder looking rod I found in the manual would have been for the wheels and mine isn't missing it.

The mystery continues!

Attachments

• 20240701_174455.jpg
    20240701_174455.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240701_174507.jpg
    20240701_174507.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240701_174541.jpg
    20240701_174541.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240701_174637.jpg
    20240701_174637.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20240701_174749.jpg
    20240701_174749.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240701_174715.jpg
    20240701_174715.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 19
Hoping this one will be decent. Going to pick it up in the morning! 10-15 minutes away.

Did they ever change the colors of the plastic tables, can’t recall the name thermoform maybe? Because I’ve seen them pretty dark, and very light. Or is that all due to sun fade?

Attachments

• IMG_6922.jpeg
    IMG_6922.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 7
Hoping this one will be decent. Going to pick it up in the morning! 10-15 minutes away.

Did they ever change the colors of the plastic tables, can’t recall the name thermoform maybe? Because I’ve seen them pretty dark, and very light. Or is that all due to sun fade?
The thermoset tables did have some variations in the shade of gray they used from year to year.

The thermoset tables did have some variations in the shade of gray they used from year to year.

My son's baseball program has a black 3000, and the tables are so dark. It gets rolled out every few Sundays, and cooked on, and rolled back in until it's next use. They were talking about getting rid of it for a Blackstone. I made sure the program director knows that 1, this is better than a Blacksone, for the cost of a Blakstone he could buy all new parts and griddle insert, do a refurbish, and have a kick arse grill, griddle combo that would be the envy of the baseball community, lol. And if they decide to part ways, they will be calling me to come get it!

If it's something you could reach it would be a great unit to get. If for nothing else than scarp value. That thing is all 304SS every piece of it. That being said, if you were to grab it and part it out, I'd love to get my hands on the heat tents, the good burners, and any red knobs that are still in decent shape. Maybe as well the rotisserie burner and it's gas valve. I had to refurbish the gas valve on mine and I think it's a "weak point". Oh, and maybe the rotary igniters and their knobs. I could then make mine nearly perfect

If it's something you could reach it would be a great unit to get. If for nothing else than scarp value. That thing is all 304SS every piece of it. That being said, if you were to grab it and part it out, I'd love to get my hands on the heat tents, the good burners, and any red knobs that are still in decent shape. Maybe as well the rotisserie burner and it's gas valve. I had to refurbish the gas valve on mine and I think it's a "weak point". Oh, and maybe the rotary igniters and their knobs. I could then make mine nearly perfect
If for some reason I can get at least a week off work when I get back from vacation I will grab it and get you whatever parts you want off of it. Truth is though I think when I get back I'm going to be swamped with work.

I appreciate how much you all have helped me out here and if there's anything I can do to help you guys I'm more than happy too

I'm already scheduled to pick up two 1000s on Monday when I return and I'm trying to get that Summit s670 with a rotted out floor. I just want the grates off it. I'll Custom cut them to fit a Genesis Jr

Happy to pay you for the trouble, and the shipping of the parts. I've got a Hodge podge of knobs on mine, all the ignitors were broken as well (even the IR burner one) and so to light anything on it I use a stick lighter. Royal PIA. I figure if I either give to the SIL or sell, would be nicer if actually full operational

Happy to pay you for the trouble, and the shipping of the parts. I've got a Hodge podge of knobs on mine, all the ignitors were broken as well (even the IR burner one) and so to light anything on it I use a stick lighter. Royal PIA. I figure if I either give to the SIL or sell, would be nicer if actually full operational
You have RCP grates in there. You can't get rid of that!!!

At this point I'm doubtful I will have the time but if I do I would be happy to get you all the parts you need for free. Maybe just help with shipping costs. It'll be a miracle if I get to it though with my busy returning schedule. But big maybe

Hopefully I can help you out

Last edited:

Back