I will just leave this here

A $60 skyline just popped up not too far from me.
I think I'm going to keep my projects in Washington though for now.
The biggest thing on those is, is it complete with condiment basket and bottom wire rack? The other major concern is what the top of the lid looks like. For some reason those particular grills suffered from some major Weber fade on the lids. If the lid is pristine you should grab it anyway. I would be one of those people that would pay just for the lid.

The biggest thing on those is, is it complete with condiment basket and bottom wire rack? The other major concern is what the top of the lid looks like. For some reason those particular grills suffered from some major Weber fade on the lids. If the lid is pristine you should grab it anyway. I would be one of those people that would pay just for the lid.

Screenshot_20240627_231641_OfferUp.jpg
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/gtTPk9q1MKb

The grill is complete and the control panel is in real nice shape. You can't see the top of the lid but it might be okay?

If it was in Washington I would snag it in a heartbeat. Worth the Gamble. I'm not really set up to do restorations here in Arizona. I can't really drive down here from WA. It's pretty far about 21 Plus hour drive one way between my houses

I'm not hurting though. I have three pretty decent project grills at Home to work on and I'm sure I'll find more before I'm finished with those. That skyline is pretty darn cool though
The Skyline is one of my favorites. If you're feeling it, you should grab it, you will be glad you did. If it doesn't have a nice lid then **** it.

Also don't have my truck here so I would have to fit it into the back of a Nissan Armada. It's pretty big SUV and I could always take the grill partially apart at sellers location.
An Armada is pretty big. I always fit grills into my Chevy Traverse by just taking the lid off and the guts out. Hell, I got a Genesis 4000 in the back of my buddy's Rav 4 the same way.

I hear you, that's way too far to drive for an unknown. Plus, that drive through Indiana around the lake is absolutely horrible both ways. Had you done it though, I would have rewarded you with a brand new Genesis Silver B handle you could have picked up at my house on the way there or back. That's a $50 value right there Cody 😄
Ha! I have made that drive, but I’m coming from west of Madison, WI. I also was thinking for some reason or another that Palatine was closer to Rockford.
At the same time, I can't encourage Cody to drive all that way for an iffy grill that I won't even drive twenty minutes to get.
You should be ashamed of yourself! 🤣 20 minutes and $20 for a Blue lid is an easy choice!

Back