I will just leave this here

Weber Community! Please, go get this one and I will come get it from you for $50! In Paletine!

And I would throw this guy in

Attachments

• IMG_6886.jpeg
    IMG_6886.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Heck that grill in Palatine is salvageable. I honestly think I have enough parts to put it back in order. If I wasn't on kid duty for my daughter, I could see grabbing it. Even though I REALLY hate driving into that area

Maybe so!? But a quick Question for the collective. Does this look like a dent in the top, and what’s going on with the handle mounting here? i don’t want to drive 4 hours plus for a big let down!

Attachments

• IMG_6894.jpeg
    IMG_6894.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 17
Maybe so!? But a quick Question for the collective. Does this look like a dent in the top, and what’s going on with the handle mounting here? i don’t want to drive 4 hours plus for a big let down!
Really can't tell whether that's a dent or not. I have seen other Silver B grills with the handle mounting holes in that spot instead of in the middle like you would expect.

Really can't tell whether that's a dent or not. I have seen other Silver B grills with the handle mounting holes in that spot instead of in the middle like you would expect.

I’m wondering if an end cap change would fix that? I have a spare set, or two 🤣

My thinking is that it’s more of a reflection and a bad angle. But there’s a smudge right on the bend above it that’s making me nervous.

Back