I will just leave this here

I don't think it needs anything. Grates and flavorizer bars are good. Flip table is good. Just needs to be re attached. NG BBQs haven't been as easy for me to move though compared to LP. I would clean it up and make it nice to donate to a family in need but families in need don't usually have NG hookups.
Yeah, NG grills are a tougher sell here too and you probably don't have an LP manifold for that grill. Although you could probably trade manifolds with someone on here.

I'll consider doing something with it if I can find the time. I don't want it to go to waste. That would be a shame. I'm happy to send parts to anyone that wants them. I prefer to donate over selling whenever I can. That's my passion.
If you do decide to part it out, id be happy to pay for the items and shipping cost to NY state for:
The black end handle and tool hook pieces;
The black knobs, ignitor and the black metal piece (don't know the name) that has the writing/burner markings on it - (pretty much that whole section between the cookbox and the shelf)
Thanks!

If you do decide to part it out, id be happy to pay for the items and shipping cost to NY state for:
The black end handle and tool hook pieces;
The black knobs, ignitor and the black metal piece (don't know the name) that has the writing/burner markings on it - (pretty much that whole section between the cookbox and the shelf)
Thanks!
Yes we can definitely do that! I'm on vacation for a couple weeks and when I get back I'll probably be extra busy with work for a little bit so I hope you're not in a big hurry. I think I'm understanding everything you want off of it but I will double check with you again when I get time to make this happen.

I really want to go pick these parts up for my E330! I really like that gray color

I like that gray, looks really really nice!

I have a nice S330 I will give you but you have to come and get it. SS inside and out. It's on my list of projects to clean up and donate. Those grills are great. I've had quite a few of them. I have to make room for some old Webers

I like that gray, looks really really nice!

I have a nice S330 I will give you but you have to come and get it. SS inside and out. It's on my list of projects to clean up and donate. Those grills are great. I've had quite a few of them. I have to make room for some old Webers
I would consider it, but a little too far for it.

Also. I found one of these fun little handles!

Attachments

• IMG_6886.jpeg
    IMG_6886.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 11
I would consider it, but a little too far for it.

Also. I found one of these fun little handles!
I had one of those years ago on my grill and my son smashed it with his baseball bat. I had stupidly thrown away the original handle for the grill and had to order a new one. This was when you could still get every part for a Genesis 1000 grill with a phone call to Weber. It worked well while it lasted.

I think that’s a purpose built one for it. Woodall? Wood something. Some value to those of I recall correctly

Is this a platinum 4000? Looks really solid!
Yes, that is a Woodard cart. Not sold directly by Weber but made in cooperation with them, using an 18” Weber kettle.

Back