I will just leave this here

Yes we can definitely do that! I'm on vacation for a couple weeks and when I get back I'll probably be extra busy with work for a little bit so I hope you're not in a big hurry. I think I'm understanding everything you want off of it but I will double check with you again when I get time to make this happen.
Great thank you!
No rush at all sir!

Yes, that end cap is fine. Weber used several different ones for the Genesis 1000 and Silver B's. They all will fit that handle.
I was hoping you would confirm that as well. My question to you is when that end cap was in use. Was it earlier or later in Silver production? It does actually look pretty strange when you notice it.

Fair enough , I was just wondering if it maybe went along with the change from removable end cap bolts to the fixed ones or vice versa. Just a grill nerd question.

Sorry both sides of the end caps look the same. I’m backing out of it. I can’t made that drive with the questions I have. It’ll likely be my biggest mistake when it comes to grills. 🫤😢

Attachments

• IMG_6896.jpeg
    IMG_6896.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 9
Sorry both sides of the end caps look the same. I’m backing out of it. I can’t made that drive with the questions I have. It’ll likely be my biggest mistake when it comes to grills. 🫤😢
I hear you, that's way too far to drive for an unknown. Plus, that drive through Indiana around the lake is absolutely horrible both ways. Had you done it though, I would have rewarded you with a brand new Genesis Silver B handle you could have picked up at my house on the way there or back. That's a $50 value right there Cody 😄

I don't understand why you don't ask the seller more questions and ask for close-up pictures of the areas in concern? I know this is something that's important to you.

Back