I will just leave this here

That price tho o_O
Now that it sold for ~$650 (we don’t know how low it was haggled down…) either one of these things is true, or both.

1) One of the actual suckers born every minute paid that much

2) Apparently you can do minimal effort, use any paint you have laying around, charge double reasonable market price, and still benefit.

I have to believe it was haggled down much lower.

Bruce, you should be charging $1200 apparently with a very thorough description of how one-of-a-kind, impossible to find, vintage your grills are 😁

Listing is down. I wish I had seen it.
It was from this conversation (you have two remaining wishes):

https://tvwbb.com/threads/i-will-just-leave-this-here.75250/post-1151083

It was originally listed at $850. Then over the last 2 weeks whittled down to $650, and finally listed as Sold.
Although seems fishy as to why the entire listing was deleted when other prior sales on that account are proudly still displayed. Probably to avoid a poor Marketplace Review.

And these are the original post photos:

IMG_4357.jpegIMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4353.jpegIMG_4351.jpegIMG_4350.jpegIMG_5353.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a beaut. It's a Grand Hall model. Believe it or not Sam's Club used to sell this model as well. I don't remember for how much. But it was a beast. Crazy low price for all that grill too IIRC. They had cast stainless or brass burners, could do a ferocious amount of heat or just go L&S.
They were a beautiful piece. And hard to believe from Taiwan

I was asked by a very old man that I picked up a Genesis 1000 from to please take this Silver also. Was the least I could do considering he gave me a pretty decent 1000. I don't work on these or have any use for it. It is in good working order. It's NG. If anyone could use anything off of it just message me and I'll send you the parts you want. Or if anyone wants the entire BBQ anyone can pick it up. Just let me know.20240622_102754~2.jpg

I was asked by a very old man that I picked up a Genesis 1000 from to please take this Silver also. Was the least I could do considering he gave me a pretty decent 1000. I don't work on these or have any use for it. It is in good working order. It's NG. If anyone could use anything off of it just message me and I'll send you the parts you want. Or if anyone wants the entire BBQ anyone can pick it up. Just let me know.View attachment 94369
It might be worth fixing up to flip it if the inside of the cabinet isn't rotted out already. Those were the best looking Silver series grills in my opinion.

I don't think it needs anything. Grates and flavorizer bars are good. Flip table is good. Just needs to be re attached. NG BBQs haven't been as easy for me to move though compared to LP. I would clean it up and make it nice to donate to a family in need but families in need don't usually have NG hookups. Plus I already have a newer Genesis SS NG I need to find time to fix up and donate. I want to get started on my 1000 projects.

Back