I will just leave this here

I saw a Big Green Egg -- the large one -- pop up for free on CL yesterday..... I tried to go back and get a screen grab of it, but it was gone within 10 minutes. Looked like it was in decent shape - but I didn't see any grates pictured with it. I just wasn't into moving a 300# unit so I let it slide.

I saw a Big Green Egg -- the large one -- pop up for free on CL yesterday..... I tried to go back and get a screen grab of it, but it was gone within 10 minutes. Looked like it was in decent shape - but I didn't see any grates pictured with it. I just wasn't into moving a 300# unit so I let it slide.
I'd have grabbed it in a heartbeat.

That one has a lot of potential, @Bruce. Black out the handle and trim and freshen up, and it would be a classic in an uncommon color. That is a pretty far west suburb of Chicago, of course it has fanned out much further than when I lived there in the 80s.

Yah, it might be a drive for some in the Chicago metro area, but probably worth an afternoon drive if someone really wants a Blue Head.

These guys are starting early....
Do you know if this is a legitimate post?

From my experience with the Boy Scouts, I can’t see how a Weber grill of that size fits in.

Just curious and always skeptical of unknown charities.

I wish I could rescue it. But after rehabbing how much would I be able to realistically sell it for? Hard to compete with free😲!

Back